View Poll Results: How did Jeffrey Epstein exit prison?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaron Hernandez Style

1 10.00%
  • Jeffrey Dahmer Style

0 0%
  • El Chapo Style

1 10.00%
  • Don't know, none of the above would surprise me

7 70.00%
  • Aliens/Area 51 Style/Other

1 10.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Suicide or "Suicide"

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan26 View Post
    So how do you know what's real and what's made up?
    Sometimes I don't know.

Or, what do you use to determine what you believe?
    A balance of probabilities, with the addition of a world view that distrusts all mainstream media.

I don't know who this guy is and frankly I can't remember what I clicked on to even get this but it's some tweet that Epstein was an informant. Hence, the previous light sentence. There's also a flow chart of connectivity.
    Yeah, I come across that myself.

Was he a Mossad agent or just some rich guy with great connections?
    That remains to be seen, but what we do know is that Epstein has close business & personal connections to Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell and Les Wexner who are all prominent Zionists, and Robert Maxwell himself has been dubbed "Israel's super-spy".

Israel comes up often in Jeffrey Epstein case
    https://mondoweiss.net/2019/07/israel-jeffrey-epstein/

Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work for Mossad? by PHILIP GIRALDI
    http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/did-pedo...rk-for-mossad/

In Past Ties Between Leslie Wexner and Jeffrey Epstein, Troubling Questions About Elite Philanthropy
    https://www.insidephilanthropy.com/h...f-philanthropy

The relationship between Epstein and Jewish philanthropist Wexner, explained
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-re...ner-explained/

Ghislaine Maxwell: Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘lady of the house’ and ‘madam’
    https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-...adam-1.3963743

So Epstein does seem to be very close associate of the Israeli lobbyists and "philanthropists" and spies.

Historically the Republicans are much friendlier with the Israelis that the Democrats (due to shared far-right fanaticism), so it wouldn't surprise me tat the Trump administration is helping with Israeli damage control and pointing fingers at the Democrats. If Epstein was actually killed, I'd be inclined to say it was the work of Liberal influences, although I do not discount the possibility that the Republicans also viewed him as an unnecessary liability. If he's simply gone under-cover and his death is media fakery (I know I might lose some people there), I'd say the Republicans & Israeli's orchestrated that... On the balance of probabilities.

While I doubt anything would surprise me, I don't get some of the things being floated about. I get the fun of speculation like watching a murder mystery on TV with some friends. In general, is there something that helps you determine what holds water and what doesn't?
    We can only draw ambiguous conclusions based on the evidence that is at hand, and most of that probably can't be believed, so we can only guess. But we can make educated guesses.

The most insidious force in American politics (and British) today is Israeli infiltration & subversion.
    And I say that with certainty.

Last edited by Sinny; 08-15-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    So if it weren't for the whole Les Wexner mystery, I would have just guessed he was a pawn of some government agency to get incriminating evidence on other rich and powerful people. But why would Wexner give this guy real estate worth billiions? Okay, maybe Epstein had some juicy dirt on Wexner, but then why wasn't he able to extract as much out of the rest of his targets? Plus, at some point Epstein would have had to incriminate himself in order to incriminate others for pedophilia. The fact that he participated and even procured the girls himself makes it nearly impossible for him to incriminate anyone without fingers eventually pointing at him.
    Jimmy Savile managed to get away with being a British Epstein for over 5 decades. The truth about him wasn't revealed until after his death. I presume they are either "honour bound" or have various insurance policies... The idea of entrapment like this is not to actually "out" anyone (as an altruistic move), but to get the power & political outcomes they desire.

Might also be worth noting that our dear old Jimmy Savile is suspected to have worked in some capacity for Israeli intelligence also (along with MI5 & MI6).
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    InTP
    So how do you know what's real and what's made up? Or, what do you use to determine what you believe?
    No one has the answer to this.

There's also a flow chart of connectivity.

Was he a Mossad agent or just some rich guy with great connections? While I doubt anything would surprise me, I don't get some of the things being floated about. I get the fun of speculation like watching a murder mystery on TV with some friends. In general, is there something that helps you determine what holds water and what doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    So if it weren't for the whole Les Wexner mystery, I would have just guessed he was a pawn of some government agency to get incriminating evidence on other rich and powerful people. But why would Wexner give this guy real estate worth billiions? Okay, maybe Epstein had some juicy dirt on Wexner, but then why wasn't he able to extract as much out of the rest of his targets? Plus, at some point Epstein would have had to incriminate himself in order to incriminate others for pedophilia. The fact that he participated and even procured the girls himself makes it nearly impossible for him to incriminate anyone without fingers eventually pointing at him.
    I do think the crazydaysandnights posts about Epstein seem p legit.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...revisited.html
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    I'm surprised @Sinny doesn't go on about the Catholic church more as far as giant pedo conspiracies go. I mean here you have a centuries old secretive organization that operates internationally, wields a great deal of political influence and has literally determined the course of history, has used their agents to spread their agenda abroad and take the lands (and children) of indigenous peoples, takes children at a young age and indoctrinates them into their beliefs by (among other things) telling them that they're consuming the flesh and blood of a thousands year old god, and has a massive and ADMITTED track record of pedophilia. It's the stuff of nightmares.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    I'm surprised @Sinny doesn't go on about the Catholic church more as far as giant pedo conspiracies go. I mean here you have a centuries old secretive organization that operates internationally, wields a great deal of political influence and has literally determined the course of history, has used their agents to spread their agenda abroad and take the lands (and children) of indigenous peoples, takes children at a young age and indoctrinates them into their beliefs by (among other things) telling them that they're consuming the flesh and blood of a thousands year old god, and has a massive and ADMITTED track record of pedophilia. It's the stuff of nightmares.
    It's really is dark stuff.... I mention it occasionally, when it's relevant... But most the world pretty much know about the Catholic Church and how insidious it is.

If you want me to put on my tin-fool-hat commentary for a moment, I think it's Satanic to the core.

If you (anyone) haven't seen it already I recommend the movie The Magdalene Sisters, which touches upon some of the transgressions commited by the Church in Ireland in recent history... Of course the movie only depicts the tip of the iceberg

Type
    xxxx
    If it was a conspiracy, they(whomever) were betting on............dealing with murder being easier than dealing with a conscious Epstein.

No way to do this and not have the FBI investigate.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    A balance of probabilities, with the addition of a world view that distrusts all mainstream media.
    How long have you been like that? Maybe a better question would be, when do you believe that mainstream media became so unreliable?

I can't say I know about life on the other side of the pond but mainstream media in the US had really been a spotlight on corruption and malfeasance of govt, and the rich and powerful, certainly up through the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Not to say they've been 100% accurate but say the Pentagon Papers exposing what was going on with the Vietnam War, Watergate brought down a President, 3 Mile Island nuclear accident, Love Canal, Iran-Contra, Dept of Defense spending waste, Junk bond trading, came to light through mainstream.

When do you think things went so wrong?

Type
    INTP
    How long have you been like that? Maybe a better question would be, when do you believe that mainstream media became so unreliable?

I can't say I know about life on the other side of the pond but mainstream media in the US had really been a spotlight on corruption and malfeasance of govt, and the rich and powerful, certainly up through the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Not to say they've been 100% accurate but say the Pentagon Papers exposing what was going on with the Vietnam War, Watergate brought down a President, 3 Mile Island nuclear accident, Love Canal, Iran-Contra, Dept of Defense spending waste, Junk bond trading, came to light through mainstream.

When do you think things went so wrong?
    That may be because you effectively have two establishments at war in the USA. So each of them are always "grassing" on the other.

Here in the UK there is only one establishment, and that's represented by the Tory Party, New Labour and all the agents of the Crown.

I can't pin point a particular moment in time when I decided I didn't trust mainstream media, but there are innumerable instances where I had no choice but to call bullshit.

The Crown, it's agents and Tories alike only know how to lie. They do not know how to be truthful.

Whether that be Tory economics (always false economies), bullshit weapons of mass destruction, the murder of Lady Diana, murder of Dr David Kelly, the Jimmy Savile cover up or war crimes in Northern Ireland.

You can't trust them an inch.

Things went wrong hundreds, if not thousands of years ago.
    Last edited by Sinny; 08-16-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Type
    ISFP
    This shit's getting creepier and sicker by the day. I can't tell what's real and what's not, just that it's absofuckinglutely disgusting if even the idea alone. The big ass pool for hanging kids or whatever. I'd like to know the truth

Type
    INTP
    Just come across this woman who was supposed to have turned whistle blower about paedophile rings operating in Argentina.
    Some said she was "Epsteined".

Natacha Jaitt (13 August 1977 – 23 February 2019)

Complaints about sexual abuse of minors

There was an investigation about sexual abuse of minors at the Club Atlético Independiente in 2018. One of the players denounced four phone numbers that were allegedly used to pay children to have sex with adults.[11][12] Jaitt said while as guest on the program La noche de Mirtha that those numbers belonged to journalists and politicians. Journalist Mercedes Ninci and sports author Gustavo Grabia, also on the program, criticized her for making unsubstantiated allegations on television.[13][14] The program's host Mirtha Legrand apologized later for having invited Jaitt to the program, saying that she initially refused to accept her but accepted by network request, and that she did not ask her to leave the program in mid-air, because she supports free expression.[14]

Jaitt testified to the prosecutor of the Office of Avellaneda, which led to seven people being detained.[15] Leonardo Cohen Arazi and Martín Bustos were acquitted on the grounds that there was no abuse, but promotion of prostitution.[16][17]

Rape report

Natacha Jaitt said in 2019 that director Pablo Yotich and Maximiliano Giusto drugged and raped her. She attended a judicial hearing in the related case, which would be her last public appearance.[18][19]

Death

Natacha Jaitt was found dead on 23 February 2019, naked in a bed at a party hall in Benavídez, Tigre.[1] The initial police reports stated that there seemed to be no signs of violence against her, but her lawyer detected inconsistencies in the report and said that Jaitt was murdered.[20]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natacha_Jaitt

Wow... That ^^ truly is a remarkable debate.

What on earth sort of program is this? So strange, but I love the format.
    Last edited by Sinny; 08-16-2019 at 09:34 PM.