View Poll Results: How did Jeffrey Epstein exit prison?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaron Hernandez Style

1 10.00%
  • Jeffrey Dahmer Style

0 0%
  • El Chapo Style

1 10.00%
  • Don't know, none of the above would surprise me

7 70.00%
  • Aliens/Area 51 Style/Other

1 10.00%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Suicide or "Suicide"

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by LowIQLogan View Post
    Post here all the names on the Epstein flight logs and then you can tell me they did a bad job of leaving themselves out of it.

They are hard to find. Mostly you can just find curated lists of what someone else tells you are important names. It is justice theater. Drag a few names you already know through the mud and you think everything is out in the open?
    https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile...e-b-1681383992

Here is also copies of his little black book which was published four years ago. Did anybody remember what a bombshell that was then? No? Me neither.

Lots of names in that. They redacted the phone numbers though.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile...e-b-1681383992

Here is also copies of his little black book which was published four years ago.

Lots of names in that.
    Dang, girl! Oxyjen brought her receipts!

Type
    xNxx
    Seems like Epstein has been accused of rape and sexual battery in the mainstream media. Regardless of ages, that doesn’t quite seem like oligarchical softballing to me.

Type
    InTP
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...manifests.html

73 pages of logs.

Also this is not surprising as there aren't any rules about needing names when it comes to private jet (whose rules differ from airline regs or charter regs). They have flight logs for other info that's contained on those records.Now if the plane would go into another country then identities would need to be proven to pass customs--that's a different story. However the pilot really only needs to know how many people there are to estimate weight/baggage/fuel allowances, etc. There is really nothing "shady" about not having names about who is on the plane, as it's not necessary.
    oxyjen, you've done more research than most professional journalists!

These 73 pages of flight logs are the records of a single pilot. It doesn't even include all the flights from one plane. Public records suggest Epstein has owned at least three jets. Not to mention that names can be simply left off the logs. You accept these discrepancies by making excuses acknowledging that the 'rules' are different for private planes. We are lucky to even get this much confirmed in the public record... These flight logs are the curated version that someone decided is ok for you to see, probably so they could write news articles about it and curate it further so you know exactly what names to focus on. Normal people like you and me have a record every time we get on a plane. A registered sex offender can get around this by having a private plane. I know you're not going to defend these two tiered justice systems so why make excuses for them?

It is so foolish to think that you know the whole story about Epstein. That the powerful people implicated so far are the end of the story. It wasn't till the day of the 'suicide' that more of the flight logs were made public. More are going to be made public in the future. People's names are being hidden.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    In my parts, this whole thing about the guard’s union sticking its neck out claiming they were tired and overworked? That code for something very specific. Unions don’t get in front of these kinds of trains unless money or favors are involved... Ifyaknowwhadimean.
    Pretty much the main thing my Union does - curbing management excesses and making sure we have enough staff on shift. That and an annual wage round with management.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by LowIQLogan View Post
    oxyjen, you've done more research than most professional journalists!

These 73 pages of flight logs are the records of a single pilot. It doesn't even include all the flights from one plane. Public records suggest Epstein has owned at least three jets. Not to mention that names can be simply left off the logs. You accept these discrepancies by making excuses acknowledging that the 'rules' are different for private planes. We are lucky to even get this much confirmed in the public record... These flight logs are the curated version that someone decided is ok for you to see, probably so they could write news articles about it and curate it further so you know exactly what names to focus on. Normal people like you and me have a record every time we get on a plane. A registered sex offender can get around this by having a private plane. I know you're not going to defend these two tiered justice systems so why make excuses for them?

It is so foolish to think that you know the whole story about Epstein. That the powerful people implicated so far are the end of the story. It wasn't till the day of the 'suicide' that more of the flight logs were made public. More are going to be made public in the future. People's names are being hidden.
    I don’t think we know everything yet. I am hopeful that it is moving that direction.

The attorneys that gave Epstein the sweetheart plea deal (which appears illegal) should be investigated too.

And I got further into the unsealed stuff today, and you’re right, there’s pedophile shit in there in addition to the teens. Gross.

Type
    INTP
    Spoiler: >

(Side note, the only way to get BB Code on Imgur is on desktop PC these days... Anyone got another site? Photobucket now want cash)
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    If the oligarch sociopaths are controlling the narrative, they did a bad job at leaving themselves out of it. Actually they sound really stupi at how much they left out in the open. Why did they let even any of it come to light seeing as they control everything.
    A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further."[1][2]
    I'm only an armchair researcher... But these are concepts people need to wrap their heads around, as they are employed everyday.

Food for thought:

P.s, there's also a theory floating about that his suicide was fake, and he was allowed to escape away. My opinion on this is inconclusive, failing evidence - though I am not surprised that publicly he's been "suicided". I don't think a fake death & get out clause is implausible, after all, the USA smuggled out thousands of Nazi war criminals because they wanted their research & services.

There's suspicion that he might be part of a Mossad entrapment network, and they do tend to look after their own. This is something I'll be exploring further.
    Last edited by Sinny; 08-14-2019 at 01:01 AM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post

Bit of a side note, did anybody see the Italian film, The Unknown Woman? The backstory in it reminded me of some of the stuff that's been supposedly going on with Epstein et al. Although the victims in the film iirc were all portrayed as being legal age. I do highly recommend the film. Giuseppe Tornatore, who co-wrote and directed it was also the same artist behind Cinema Paradiso. Unknown Woman would've likely been up for an Academy Award but Tornatore didn't want to edit some scenes that would have appeared as too violent towards a minor, although in the context of the film, it made complete sense. I did find a copy to buy on dvd and it had been edited and still works. However, if you can find a copy that was released for European markets, I'd say go for that one. DVDs have different formatting codes according to region, so I wouldn't recommend buying a random copy of a foreign release off eBay unless you know your machine will support it. It is possible that a second pressing of the DVD or box set of his work is out there that likely has the unedited theatrical release.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan26 View Post
    Bit of a side note, did anybody see the Italian film, The Unknown Woman? The backstory in it reminded me of some of the stuff that's been supposedly going on with Epstein et al. Although the victims in the film iirc were all portrayed as being legal age. I do highly recommend the film. Giuseppe Tornatore, who co-wrote and directed it was also the same artist behind Cinema Paradiso. Unknown Woman would've likely been up for an Academy Award but Tornatore didn't want to edit some scenes that would have appeared as too violent towards a minor, although in the context of the film, it made complete sense. I did find a copy to buy on dvd and it had been edited and still works. However, if you can find a copy that was released for European markets, I'd say go for that one. DVDs have different formatting codes according to region, so I wouldn't recommend buying a random copy of a foreign release off eBay unless you know your machine will support it. It is possible that a second pressing of the DVD or box set of his work is out there that likely has the unedited theatrical release.
    Not familiar with that, but I will check it out.

Of course there's Lolita, Eyes Wide Shut, The Whistleblower, and the Conspiracy of Silence.

As it happens, rumour has it DynCor and others have been up to their old tricks in Afghanistan.