View Poll Results: How did Jeffrey Epstein exit prison?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaron Hernandez Style

1 10.00%
  • Jeffrey Dahmer Style

0 0%
  • El Chapo Style

1 10.00%
  • Don't know, none of the above would surprise me

7 70.00%
  • Aliens/Area 51 Style/Other

1 10.00%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Suicide or "Suicide"

Type
    InTP
    If you are using the word ephebophile you are accepting a watered down main stream media version of Epstein that was sold to you by oligarch sociopaths.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by LowIQLogan View Post
    If you are using the word ephebophile you are accepting a watered down main stream media version of Epstein that was sold to you by oligarch sociopaths.
    Agreed.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    InTP
    I’m a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall him — if he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he’s struck by a bolt of lightning — then I’m going to blame some of the people in this room.

Vito Corleone, “The Godfather” (1972)
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Maybe we need a globally funded public service announcement campaign, like a schoolhouse rock song about not sticking your dick in anyone who doesn't want your dick in them, and maybe a second verse about how you have to make sure grown ups aren't just pretending they are nice because they want to stick their dicks in you. Like what if we were more up front about that shit from an early age, so that when Dicky Pedoprick comes offering sweets, kids will just come out and say, "Well I'd love to have a cookie, but I need to ask mom first because she needs to make sure you aren't trying to stick your dick in me."

Another ad campaign could be aimed at parents, warning them that when Mathew McModelyurdottir comes offering money, he's really just trying to find someone for his bosses to stick dicks in.

A little awareness could go a long way. Just sayin. Getting raped is a terrible way to find out about rape. And I say that last bit in complete seriousness. It's that kind of world.

Also, anyone who thinks it's not that bad provided only 16 year old girls were trafficked doesn't need to be left alone with 16 year olds.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Type
    intp
    I haven't used the word but if I did I'd be referring to an adult who is sexually attracted to adolescents (15 to 19 year olds).

Type
    INtP
    If the oligarch sociopaths are controlling the narrative, they did a bad job at leaving themselves out of it. Actually they sound really stupi at how much they left out in the open. Why did they let even any of it come to light seeing as they control everything.

Type
    InTP
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    If the oligarch sociopaths are controlling the narrative, they did a bad job at leaving themselves out of it. Actually they sound really stupi at how much they left out in the open. Why did they let even any of it come to light seeing as they control everything.
    Post here all the names on the Epstein flight logs and then you can tell me they did a bad job of leaving themselves out of it.

They are hard to find. Mostly you can just find curated lists of what someone else tells you are important names. It is justice theater. Drag a few names you already know through the mud and you think everything is out in the open?
    Last edited by LowIQLogan; 08-13-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Type
    intp
    Post here all the names on the Epstein flight logs and then you can tell me they did a bad job of leaving themselves out of it.

They are hard to find. Mostly you can just find curated lists of what someone else tells you are important names. It is justice theater. Drag a few names you already know through the mud and you think everything is out in the open?

I like how they made it hard for themselves by waiting for years until Epstein was in the hardest place possible to murder him...

Type
    INtP

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...manifests.html

73 pages of logs.

Also this is not surprising as there aren't any rules about needing names when it comes to private jet (whose rules differ from airline regs or charter regs). They have flight logs for other info that's contained on those records.Now if the plane would go into another country then identities would need to be proven to pass customs--that's a different story. However the pilot really only needs to know how many people there are to estimate weight/baggage/fuel allowances, etc. There is really nothing "shady" about not having names about who is on the plane, as it's not necessary.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Like what if we were more up front about that shit from an early age, so that when Dicky Pedoprick comes offering sweets, kids will just come out and say, "Well I'd love to have a cookie, but I need to ask mom first because she needs to make sure you aren't trying to stick your dick in me."
    Devil's advocate moment:

Why do we assume teenage girls are completely unaware of their sexuality? What's with the idea that all teenage girls are pure as Disney-esque princesses, that none have ever in the annals of time ever conceived of using personal vanity as a means to wealth and prestige before the age of eighteen? Social media alone would seem to bare witness to this fact.

I wholly understand the defense, but lets be a bit realistic.

I can't say as I regularly keep in touch with teenagers, but those I have met over the years are not very often completely naive about their sexuality. I mean strictly from my now admittedly archaic experience, sixteen year old girls did date older guys while I was in high school because they had cars that could take them places and jobs that allowed the guys to buy them things.

This isn't a defense of Epstein, but I find the one sided narrative of this story fairly dubious. Claiming absolute ignorance of what you're walking into when a wealthy older man is making unsubstantiated promises, and then casually give depositions about years as a sex "slave" is suspect when there is no evidence of physical imprisonment and little of coercion (that I've read).

Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    I like how they made it hard for themselves by waiting for years until Epstein was in the hardest place possible to murder him...
    For the conspiracy nuts; In my parts, this whole thing about the guard’s union sticking its neck out claiming they were tired and overworked? That code for something very specific. Unions don’t get in front of these kinds of trains unless money or favors are involved... Ifyaknowwhadimean.