Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freaky Dreams

Type
    INTP

Freaky Dreams

Okay, I'll just say it:
    I dreamed last night that Mac kissed me full-out in a supermarket. WTF?!

I'll spare you the details. But I rarely even remember my dreams, let alone dream of forum members at all.

What are the craziest dreams that you can recall?
    (Or even some that you might need to make up?)

Type
    INTP
    Oh, ish. Are you okay?
    You're using big words right now that you don't know the meaning of and you're capitalizing them. You shouldn't do that. ~Osito

Type
    INTP
    Two come to mind: One where someone fell into lava and was burning to death, and begged me to shoot them with the shotgun I had (can't remember if I did or not). Another one was an apocalyptic scenario where I was on the side of the road. Everything was flat and dead, and the sky was the color of copper. I was approached by a group of police, dressed head to toe in black riot armor.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Two come to mind: One where someone fell into lava and was burning to death, and begged me to shoot them with the shotgun I had (can't remember if I did or not).
    I didn't know death by lava was such a prolonged affair!

Another one was an apocalyptic scenario where I was on the side of the road. Everything was flat and dead, and the sky was the color of copper. I was approached by a group of police, dressed head to toe in black riot armor.
    Is that where it ended?

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Oh, ish. Are you okay?

Type
    INTP
    PS. I'm laughing now because I just found this thread.

http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showth...-a-Supermarket

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Charde View Post
    Is that where it ended?
    I think so, yeah. I know the police weren't coming over to give me donuts, though.

Type
    XXXX

There's a red boardwalk that leads out into a murky body of water. It gets progressively narrower but only slighty, so you really can't tell until towards the end. A giant clock ticks in a neutral, grey sky, and with every tick, a board behind you disappears. You walk and walk. When you see the end, your fear starts to grow. Finally, you fall in, sink to the water's bottom, and get stuck in mud.

Type
    XXXX
    In this dream, you follow behind a hooded monk. The monk is rambling nonsensically. He goes up a winding staircase and briefly turns toward you so you see under his hood a blank face, absent of eyes, ears, mouth and nose. It is only flesh. You both continue up a stairwell, higher and higher until you stand at the top of a tower outside uncovered, looking over a parapet.

There is a storm. The sky is dark grey. The clouds are deep blue and swirling around you. The man continues to ramble, grows more excited, and raises his hands upward. Lightning streaks across the sky. The tower begins to collapse. The bricks come apart and you fall and fall and try climbing up the bricks but they are falling with you. You feel a sudden panic as you near the ground. And wake.

Type
    INTP
    The weirdest one I can remember is probably over fifteen years old. I'm sure I've had weirder ones but none have stuck in my memory so well.

One day there happened to be different colored spots all over the ground around my house (probably inspired by Twister, if anyone remembers that game). Also, pretty much everyone I knew was at my house (I didn't find this part odd though). After a friend suffered an unfortunate accident and was never seen again, we realized that if you stepped on a purple spot it would suck you down into the ground pronto. So some of my elementary school friends started a cult and ran around in purple robes kidnapping babies and putting them on the purple spots.

Somehow I wound up getting sucked underground too, and here's where it gets a little fucked up. There was an evil wizard down there eating all the babies. He had a big cutting board and chopped them up like carrots. When he saw me he came after me, and I ran to a screen door that apparently let back out into my yard. Except it was actually like twenty screen doors in front of one another, and they were all locked. Thankfully, from my side. So I was flipping the latches and throwing the doors open as the wizard slowly approached, but the last one had this pointy thing that you had to push in to unlock, and it hurt my finger. The wizard, right behind me, laughed "bwahaha that one's childproof!" But I pushed it open anyway, escaped, and presumably lived happily ever after.

Type
    INTP
    Not long ago I dreamed I had sex with LordLatch. It was good enough that I wondered if it would be as good IRL.I don't know how to do the twitter-ish linking of people. So. Yeah.

My dreams are so long it's pointless to even describe them after the next morning. This seems kind of funny to write after mentioning a snippet involving sex with a forum member now.