Win 7 End of life is January 2020, meaning no more updates including security updates.

1366x768 is also gonna suck if you wanna edit video on it. Refurbished is also hit or miss with battery life, usually miss I think.

The model I linked has an IPS panel which means much better looking screen and better viewing angles. Thinkpads are also modular so you can buy and carry extra batteries on long trips. And they are known for good keyboards. If this is gonna be your primary work machine, I would spend a little bit more and get something new at least. Pretty much anything new from a known brand (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, ASUS) that costs more than $500 should meet your needs. If you want to go $1200 you could get something compact as well, which can be nice. Look for an IPS display, look for an SSD (or NVME M.2 if it's really nice), look for reviews talking about the keyboard/touchpad. Just buy it through Amazon so that if you have second thoughts or there are problems, you can return it easily. I'm sure it's the same with Newegg and a lot of other sites but I just know I've had a lot of good experiences returning things easily with Amazon.