Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KIBRA GENE

Type
    eNtP

KIBRA GENE

KIBRA GENE & Superior Episodic Memory

So recently i've been digging into my genetic profile and found out a few interesting things. It appears i have this genetic variant. I suspected long ago that i have a pretty impressive memory recall however it always seemed selective to episodic events.
    Anywho.. Being this is a niche community that i always found to be at least partially privy to psychology and the like, I was curious as to whether anyone else was familiar with this Genetic variant or in posession of such.

For any of those who remember me from the intp central days, I welcome you to challenge me to recall posts, threads, names, avatars etc..

Type
    istj
    Where are you retrieving your own genetic data from?

Type
    INTJ
    *clicks around at 23andme website, trying to find Kibra, resorts to underwear* There it is!

Type
    istj
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    *clicks around at 23andme website, trying to find Kibra, resorts to underwear* There it is!
    Did you find it, or are you just being Limes, cuz I actually looked and couldn't find it

Nevermind, don't answer

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    Did you find it, or are you just being Limes, cuz I actually looked and couldn't find it

Nevermind, don't answer
    Men's rights advocates tell me that I should answer when a woman tells me not to answer.
    *whispers* I didn't really look anywhere, I was kinda saying "I gotz yer KIBRA right he'ah"

Type
    INTx
    For what offenses were Limey and Anonymous banned?

Who was the member who often used "Fact" as a sentence and what city did he live in?

Can you name any members who were awarded "best newb" and the years?
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    istj
    Limes you remind me of a thumb

Type
    eNtP
    I originally attained the data from ancestry DNA. Along with your results they also give a zip file with your genetic data. From then i plugged the data in a program called Prometheus. It is a search engine that compiles publications on mapped DNA.

Type
    istj
    "For any of those who remember me from the intp central days, I welcome you to challenge me to recall posts, threads, names, avatars etc.."

Aren't these semantic memories? I'd classify them episodic if you're included in the specific threads/posts, but semantic for everything else you weren't engaged in

Obligatory idk idk idk

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    Limes you remind me of a thumb
    you remind me of a weeble that has macroni cheese sauce and cat hair on it in just one spot. If it helps, you're the air traffic controller weeble at weeble airport.