• Black & white

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you dream in color?

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Oh, does this relate to the horse post?

I have difficulty envisioning new images, but not ones that I've committed to memory.

That's why it's been really difficult for me to picture @TeresaJ (amorphous blob, until her photo) , but it's not difficult for me to picture Black Beauty.
    Okay I just imagined the girl with the yellow dress from Beauty and the Beast just cuz black beauty reminded me of that movie. I can't see her, but I know yellow ruffles, brown hair, oval face, and Hermione all come together in a barbie-like physique, I get the essence but it isn't drawn in my head if that makes any sense

With Black Beauty. Are you actually seeing-SEEING the horse standing there as if it was projected on the back of your eyelids? I'm asking cuz you didn't indicate a number from the spoiler

I cant stop thinking that somehow, some way, @JohnClay had aphantasia and it was reversed by the ECT he received due to his dream changes

And now I'm wondering if aphantasia can be reversed with ect

Or maybe it wasnt the ect, rather something else. Or maybe a bit of the ect+something else

John clay can you conjure images in your head, like the visualize a horse thread and could you previously do this when your dreams were shit?
    Last edited by rokki balbotox; Yesterday at 12:19 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    Okay I just imagined the girl with the yellow dress from Beauty and the Beast just cuz black beauty reminded me of that movie. I can't see her, but I know yellow ruffles, brown hair, oval face, and Hermione all come together in a barbie-like physique, I get the essence but it isn't drawn in my head if that makes any sense

With Black Beauty. Are you actually seeing-SEEING the horse standing there as if it was projected on the back of your eyelids? I'm asking cuz you didn't indicate a number from the spoiler

I cant stop thinking that somehow, some way, @JohnClay had aphantasia and it was reversed by the ECT he received due to his dream changes

And now I'm wondering if aphantasia can be reversed with ect

Or maybe it wasnt the ect, rather something else. Or maybe a bit of the ect+something else

John clay can you conjure images in your head, like the visualize a horse thread and could you previously do this when your dreams were shit?
    Not on the back of my eyelids, no.
    In my minds eye.

I can picture it with or without my eyes closed.

A horse as vivid as this
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...JRdDHXk_WLoHM:

Moving like this:
    https://ilovehorses.net/history-2/ho...imals-a-voice/

On either a black or non-existent background.
    When tyranny becomes law
    Rebellion becomes duty.

Type
    ISFP
    Nvm just halfassedly without any further investigation learned dreaming doesnt have anything to do with aphantadia and I'm just gonna roll with that for now

"Hypnagogic hallucinations dont contribute to voluntary visualization" -some redditor I believe without looking into anything else

Either way my dreams are shit linked to aphantadia or not