Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite part of an IQ test?

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    The part where they look at my results and exclaim "you're a goddamn genius!"
    Ha. Here's an unsolicited thought btw:
    Based off of what I know about you, I'm guessing your best subtest would be verbal and your worst would be processing speed

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Ha. Here's an unsolicited thought btw:
    Based off of what I know about you, I'm guessing your best subtest would be verbal and your worst would be processing speed
    Processing speed? Is that a subtest? Come at me bro, last time we did IQ tests around here I beat everybody except Utisz. I'm not willing to put in the effort to find an online one that's not bullshit though.

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    Processing speed? Is that a subtest? Come at me bro, last time we did IQ tests around here I beat everybody except Utisz. I'm not willing to put in the effort to find an online one that's not bullshit though.
    Yeah it's included in the WAIS IV, but holds a lesser weight than verbal and performance IQ. I read that higher IQ people tend to have lower scores in the processing speed tasks due to their contemplative nature and other reasons

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Yeah it's included in the WAIS IV, but holds a lesser weight than verbal and performance IQ. I read that higher IQ people tend to have lower scores in the processing speed tasks due to their contemplative nature and other reasons
    Oh. Yeah I'm contemplative af