Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nonhispanic person selling Cuban food

Type
    INtP
    I'm more curious why you're asking. Do you want to start selling Cuban food?

Move to Iowa and be the whitest chick selling Cuban food. It wouldn't even have to be terribly authentic, you'd make a killing, and as long as you avoided a few key college towns, nobody would even care.

Type
    ISFP
    I would love to live in Iowa. Nah, gf and I will be doing an ongoing food event (there's already metric fucktons of fried food, our idea is to freshen it up)

Type
    INTP
    I recently learned (thanks to a Guardian docu on YouTube) about American "Food Deserts" and lots of Obese black people.

Apparently Michelle Obama pledged to eradicate Food Deserts in 2017, but that's been screwed since Trump took over.

^ that was supposed to say "scrapped" but "screwed" will do". My thumbs really aren't well adapted to these touch pads. I miss blackberry buttons.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    I would love to live in Iowa. Nah, gf and I will be doing an ongoing food event (there's already metric fucktons of fried food, our idea is to freshen it up)
    My former coworker lived in Florida for a while and he made it sound like the quality/authenticity level of Cuban food there was pretty high. He'd make knock off Cuban sandwiches and say they weren't that good, but I didn't know any better.

The key is would you feel confident serving a plate full of Cuban food to Cubans, whatever ethnicity you are