Thread: You put water in what?

Type
    INTx

You put water in what?

The "PUT SOME WATER IN IT" commercial at 3:59 is funny/relatable.

I've stretched juice and cleaners (hand soap, dish soap, laundry detergent, shampoo and conditioner) with water. With the cleaners it's mostly to get the last bits out.

You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    INTP
    Juice. Leftover soup. Shampoo. When I was a kid we would occasionally water down milk. More out of laziness than economy, I think.

"Not another mouth to feed... The soup's no thinker than sweat as it is."

Type
    istj
    Instead of leaving the hotcase setting on a temperature that sustains the required heat for safe eating, my coworker cranks it up to the max, and adds water to the food throughout the day (mac&cheese, mashed potatoes, pulled pork, etc.)

Shitlord broils the food all day, quadruples the work, and destroys the quality of the food

Just add water to it!
    10x per hour
    flat tire ferarri

Type
    eNTP
    Other than liquid soap and shampoo/conditioner (and at least one of those is technically liquid soap), I think the only thing I add water to to stretch it is broth or stock that I'm using in place of plain water--and only when it comes up short. I was going to top it off with water anyway, might as well get as much of the good stuff in there as I can.

Watered down food and drink always tastes watered down--unless it was too strong to begin with, like most commercial lemonade.
    "Just because it's 2020 doesn't mean everyone has perfect vision."--catchphrase of a fictional comedian in some movie

Type
    INTx
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Instead of leaving the hotcase setting on a temperature that sustains the required heat for safe eating, my coworker cranks it up to the max, and adds water to the food throughout the day (mac&cheese, mashed potatoes, pulled pork, etc.)

Shitlord broils the food all day, quadruples the work, and destroys the quality of the food

Just add water to it!
    10x per hour
    You could write a book. I'm thinking Deli Confidential.
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker