19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

5 26.32%
  • N/A

2 10.53%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you wash your feet in the shower?

I piss on my feet in the shower and smile

Type
    INTJ
    I prefer to wash my entire skin surface, including between my toes, where I believe that a fungus could survive a simple soap runoff.
    I grew up with my dad getting his stinky feet out after work so I'm pretty sensitive to not walking in stinky footsteps.
    I prefer to not have my feet smell at all, ever.

Type
    INTP
    Glad this issue has been addressed. I consider it very important to wash one's feet in the shower. I discovered this back in like 7th grade when I realized I could smell my feet in class, so presumably others could too. I started washing my feet thoroughly with soap in the shower every day and that took care of the problem for all intents and purposes. Letting soapy water run over them isn't enough. Additional good things to do are to put shoes near a fan so they dry out completely when not in use and change socks if it's a long day. Also definitely don't go without socks.

I wish I could have told this guy that last year who sat next to me for a semester. His feet gave off a powerful smell.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Glad this issue has been addressed. I consider it very important to wash one's feet in the shower. I discovered this back in like 7th grade when I realized I could smell my feet in class, so presumably others could too. I started washing my feet thoroughly with soap in the shower every day and that took care of the problem for all intents and purposes. Letting soapy water run over them isn't enough. Additional good things to do are to put shoes near a fan so they dry out completely when not in use and change socks if it's a long day. Also definitely don't go without socks.

I wish I could have told this guy that last year who sat next to me for a semester. His feet gave off a powerful smell.
    I suspect it must depend on the person’s feet. I’m much like you and even with thoroughly washing every day, I’ll have to take additional measures to keep my feet from smelling, like using those anti odor sprays. But my feet sweat a lot and my toes are thick so there’s no gaps between them. My fiancée on the other hand (foot?) has very dry feet and narrow toes that stay separate, and I’ve never smelled any strong odor coming from them.

Still though, that’s all separate from deciding what to wash with soap imo. I doubt my calves are ever going to stink but I still wash them.

Type
    ENTP
    very roki topic.

yeah, I keep my body neurotically clean. I don't think my feet have had an opportunity to smell in years. most days I shower twice a day (my job is physically active), soap my feet both times with peppermint doc. if I've walked around barefoot I'll be conscious of it between the time they get dirty til I get them clean before bed.

since we're on the topic of things that people forget is crucial to clean: wash your ass and rinse ya pussy. for me, that's soap and water after every poop, wet wipes while out of home, though I rarely shit out. I mean, I poop clean, usually nothing even on the paper, but if something passed through there I'm not letting it fertilize while I'm walking around w the cakes rubbing together. that's gross. I'm super conscious of the fact that most people don't wash up, like, when I'm watching foreplay or see a thong in movies. especially with a big ass. ahem, uncut gems. I understand the effect spontaneous sex scenes are supposed to have but unfortunately my reaction is never as the director intended. in other news, men are gross!!!! clip ya nails! scrub ya tongue! brush behind ya molars! cut back on the sugar you yeasty schmuck; you may be fit af but your diet turns me off you candida zoo
    Last edited by MCIV; 01-28-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Type
    INTP
    Yes, I wash my feet in the shower, usually twice a day. I run three miles in the morning and three miles after work and shower after each run.

Type
    isfp
    Quote Originally Posted by dropthemic View Post
    Yes, I wash my feet in the shower, usually twice a day. I run three miles in the morning and three miles after work and shower after each run.
    How long have you been running that much?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    I suspect it must depend on the person’s feet. I’m much like you and even with thoroughly washing every day, I’ll have to take additional measures to keep my feet from smelling, like using those anti odor sprays. But my feet sweat a lot and my toes are thick so there’s no gaps between them. My fiancée on the other hand (foot?) has very dry feet and narrow toes that stay separate, and I’ve never smelled any strong odor coming from them.

Still though, that’s all separate from deciding what to wash with soap imo. I doubt my calves are ever going to stink but I still wash them.
    Are you wearing cotton socks and breathable shoes? Synthetic socks make your feet stink.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    How long have you been running that much?
    Going on six years now. I’ll probably have to stop at some point due to possible knee issues, but for now no problems.

Are you a runner?

Type
    isfp
    Quote Originally Posted by dropthemic View Post
    Going on six years now. I’ll probably have to stop at some point due to possible knee issues, but for now no problems.

Are you a runner?
    No I tore my ACL and meniscus back in 2013 and haven't ran since. I prefer biking for cardio, but I've been Homer Simpson since 2016.

I'm jealous of your motivation for sure. What keeps you going?