Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This is me

Type
    INTJ
    Here is a picture I took on Sunday of Baghdad. Who do you have to drone strike to get a good cup of coffee around here?

Do you mean I want to kill people? I don't want to kill people.

Execution is OK however. But I'm not the Judge.

Type
    INTJ
    Can you imagine if the western woman in your avatar has a penis, wouldn't that be nice?

You are naughty. Haha, I don't know what naughty means, but they say it when someone is obscene.

Edit: It is not a western woman, she look Arab or Spanish. And it is a black-white picture, except the eyes are retouched.

Quote Originally Posted by peacewarrior View Post
    I don't know how you know about Koldstadgata (I don't live there). But i'm intuitive, and highly analytic and also presice as Asperger. So I can prove you are evil, if I want, by normatively issuing this prescription and diagnosis. You can agree, and you can not - i decide. Asperger is not an illness so we are then on equal grounds. In USA there are 6 Aspies for every 10 000 people, in Norway pretty similar. And only 20% of these Aspies are males. So if you have 50 000 soldier in your army, then we are on equal ground and we'll have a tie. There is no way you can overpower me without breaking Einsteins and Newtons Laws whom are Aspies presumably according to what we know. And you can't use iPads or Computers either, because Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are also Aspies.
    I said the following. While male Aspies are 80%, and females 20% - so this is not correct google says that male Aspies are 20% - the rest is correct.

So I aplogize for this mistake (puh, I didn't get banned).

Type
    INTP
    **Getting rid of the red name on the screen.**
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.