0 0%
  • The Bible isn't straight-forward

1 20.00%
  • The Bible has no supernatural basis

2 40.00%
  • Other (explain)

2 40.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "The Bible Test" - is it just a test of your character?

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Porter View Post
    Forget the questions. Did anyone actually read JC's link or play his friggin video game prototype?
    BTW did you know the prototype has an unlockable brutal mode?

*salutes JC* Muy interesante amigo.

....Who needs to be bothered with confusing gobbledygook like an old mythological book? The Bible is just a weird paper weight, made out of paper; so kindling for a camp fire.
    "I wanted to annoy God so I was reading a Gideon's Bible upside-down then soon after I was given my own sealed Bible - inside it was upside-down!"

Cancerous autism in a can Eli Porter's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    I planted my flag in the empty comments sextion.

Spoiler: Whoops. Hidden mode?
    hab sum paynis *sprinkles liberally on JC's hair*

Last edited by Eli Porter; 05-25-2020 at 09:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    Sig-worthy....

Type
    INTP
    I've matrixified it up....

https://www.lifesplayer.com/bible.php

Type
    INTP
    I believe the bible to be the inspired word of God. Inspired is kind of a loaded word. I'll just say influenced but I don't believe it should be confused with dictated. I do believe it to be true but I also think there's a great deal of allegory, which could cause people to doubt its credibility and also limits my understanding. There are some accounts of things in multiple books that don't match. I also don't know where the writers took creative liberty, such as changing the order of events to group things according to subject matter or for clarity. Does that mean it's not 100%? I suppose you could say that but I don't know if that makes it lose credibility? Maybe to some. I know there's been tweaking, like even in my lifetime. In some cases, like in Romans, there are names that have been changed from male versions to female versions. Rough example: Kelly to Kelli. In some sense it's minor but in other ways showing the roles of women in the early church is quite huge as there's been an unwarranted power grab that had been based off misinformation. Won't go into if some of that was intentional or not... I also believe it is both very straight forward, [God loves you. Love your neighbor. Jesus is Lord. Conduct and equality matter.], but also very complex, [prophecy interpretation, free will vs predestination, purpose of suffering, etc]

Type
    INTP
    My "pitch" for my Brutal Bible Blood Baths
    https://brutalbible.com/
    A lot of people are fans of the Bible yet many of them aren’t aware of some of its most shocking passages. The game, “Brutal Bible Blood Baths”, allows people to play through five gory passages where they play the role of killers who are approved by God. You begin as a pair of bears who have to maul 42 youths for teasing a prophet. The game ends with you cleansing the promised land by killing everything that breathes. The player experience goal is to shock the player and this is achieved by your goals in the game as well as the disturbing screams of the victims and the gory corpses you leave. The target audience is mature people who want to learn about controversial parts in the Bible. The game caters for them through the serious purpose of teaching them about five controversial Bible passages including the verses so they can look up the stories for themselves.
    https://www.uclassify.com/browse/g4m...zer?input=TextScreen Shot 2020-05-24 at 7.38.27 pm.jpg

Maybe I'm channelling another personality... in the past it strongly said INTP....

Cancerous autism in a can Eli Porter's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    I read some stuff by a rabbi, he's cool. balatnikov or whatever. anyway, Jews sure know their bible. original translations are the way to go. i'm not gonna be a heretic much longer if i'm keep up on this direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    Sig-worthy....