Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Threads that it's okay for Catoptric to drown in complete and utter cowshit

Type
    INTP
    Oh joy, another thread started by Madrigal to bitch about a specific forum member who did nothing to anyone. What a great contribution to the forum.

Type
    INTP
    Oh joy, another post made my p_p to bitch about a specific forum member who did nothing to anyone. What a great contribution to the forum.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    Oh joy, another post made my p_p to bitch about a specific forum member who did nothing to anyone. What a great contribution to the forum.
    "did nothing to anyone"? Did you just wake up? Madrigal started this thread to attack Catoptric. Yeah, I'm speaking up because I detest bullies. Of which you are a prime example, while we're at it, and a cowardly one to boot.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    "did nothing to anyone"? Did you just wake up? Madrigal started this thread to attack Catoptric. Yeah, I'm speaking up because I detest bullies. Of which you are a prime example, while we're at it, and a cowardly one to boot.
    Now you're just being greedy. Stop jumping into every little fray in the hopes of catching some shit in your face. This is about Catoptric, not you.

And do take my OP literally. Catoptric overrunning a thread is sort of like an entropy marker. Sometimes I'd rather it not happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INtP
    TIL that catoptric means "relating to a mirror, reflection" and that I mentally see catatropic* and will continue to call him by the wrong name even after this post.

*not a real word

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Now you're just being greedy. Stop jumping into every little fray in the hopes of catching some shit in your face. This is about Catoptric, not you.

And do take my OP literally. Catoptric overrunning a thread is sort of like an entropy marker. Sometimes I'd rather it not happen.
    Eh, I think I'll just keep being me and doing what I do. I'll just keep adding my voice to those who see you starting threads like this and think it adds to the toxicity of the place. Which you've been doing for a long time, unchecked, and which no doubt is at least partly to blame for the failure of this site. No wonder Ptah stepped in to defend you without taking half a second to construct a logically consistent statement.

Type
    INtP
    Eh, I think I'll just keep being me and doing what I do. I'll just keep adding my voice to those who see you starting threads like this and think it adds to the toxicity of the place. Which you've been doing for a long time, unchecked, and which no doubt is at least partly to blame for the failure of this site. No wonder Ptah stepped in to defend you without taking half a second to construct a logically consistent statement.
    1. For the bolded, patently untrue
    2. For the underlined, did you not see what he did there because that had nothing to do with Madrigal

Type
    INTP
    No wonder Ptah stepped in to defend you without taking half a second to construct a logically consistent statement.
    I stepped in to crack a joke. Levity. See the name of the subforum here? Playground.

Chill.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    I stepped in to crack a joke. Levity. See the name of the subforum here? Playground.

Chill.
    "I was only pretending to be an asshole, lighten up"

Nah man, I've seen enough of your bullshit to know it by smell.