Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threads that it's okay for Catoptric to drown in complete and utter cowshit

Type
    INTP

Threads that it's okay for Catoptric to drown in complete and utter cowshit

I was just minding my own business, visiting "Pixelate your mental state", when I noticed I had stepped in cowshit. It seems that Catoptric has made it another of his deranged playgrounds, but I guess I didn't know that thread was "one of those".

I know we lost "What are you watching" ages ago, if we ever had it to begin with. Not even gonna try and I think maybe it's even good that he has it. But we probably need a place where we can agree to yield threads over to Catoptric so this doesn't catch us by surprise.

I dunno about "Pixelate your mental state", I guess nobody else was using it lately, and I don't want to be the dog in the manger. Should we toss it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Societal egress and ennui Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Type
    INtP
    Ignore List feature is a lifesaver.

I used to have some weird principled stance against the ignore feature until I actually utilized it.

Type
    INFP
    All of you can cleanse your spirits in the Discord group.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    Ignore List feature is a lifesaver.

I used to have some weird principled stance against the ignore feature until I actually utilized it.
    It only does so much. There’s threads where the entire page is literally just ignored posts by Catoptric for me, and I have post per page count set to 50.

Type
    IXTP
    The, "What are you listening to" thread was recently taken over by Catoptric and his best friend RDF. Luckily Ptah came in and told them to get the fuck out.

Now we know... Asteroids Champion ACow's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    1. Can someone remind me where the ignore feature is? I've already got him on ignore, but I'm thinking about adding 1 or 2 others...

2. Given the current rate of descent, maybe we just need to see if we can get Sinny into his gravitational pull. Then they can orbit around each other in a stable state like a binary star system composed of cowshit and pedophiles and the rest of us can inhabit the remaining livable space?

Societal egress and ennui Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Last edited by Catoptric; 09-16-2020 at 12:49 AM.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    It only does so much. There’s threads where the entire page is literally just ignored posts by Catoptric for me, and I have post per page count set to 50.
    I've had that happen. But 0.5 seconds to see a clean, abbreviated wall full of catatropic posts set to ignore > 5 minutes of waiting around for all the youtube posts on a page to load, scrolling very slowly only to discover they're all by catatropic

Type
    inFp

Unhappy

"Forum: The Playground

Kick back, relax and have fun in here. Partake in humor, games, or whatever."

Hmmm... This thread will be considered whatever by me, cause i can not see any fun in this thread or that the 'accusers' are relaxed enough!!!
    Communism s*cks.