Page 318 of 344 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3436

Thread: What are you listening to?

Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP
    But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change,
    and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence.
    ~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'

Damned
    Type
    INTP
    Good cover of MMMbop

Gassy ~ A 'torm is brew'n Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

First I've heard this version?

Type
    intp
    I've listened to this song 45 times in the last 7 days. I think it's really good.

The vocal delivery is basically perfect. And the guitar strumming is also great.

It perfectly captures some kind of feeling. The often-repeated factoid is that his son fell off a cliff due to lsd while this album was being recorded, so you can possibly hear that.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner

125% speed

Type
    intp
    An eclectic summer afternoon music show on national radio which I've managed to catch a surprising amount of over summer. Called Matinee Idle and hosted by two pretty funny old guys. https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/p...es/matineeidle

Type
    intp
    album: PJ Harvey - Is This Desire?
    Good. I've been trying to get into this musician, and this album will do it. I like the prominent bass in parts.

this one reminds me of this:
    slint - good morning, captain

I listened to this album 'moon safari' by 'air' today. It's supposed to be some kind of classic indicative of a particular trend. Second song is a throwback. But it's all really bad.

Battles - Gloss Drop
    I hated this album when it came out because of the heavily processed guitar sounds. I've come to love that sound. I think this album sounds... slightly poorly mixed (or something). Like something somewhere has been fairly aggressively compressed (I don't really know). But I like the punchiness or something.

audio technica m40x headphones arrived and I can hear some defined low-end sounds again. Hurray. Also, listening at home through a spotify -> desktop computer -> behringer umc404 interface -> these headphones is sounding a little better than spotify -> phone -> these headphones. I would have thought that a phone would be capable of sending out the maximum audio quality through to some headphones. Does anyone know about this? One of my autistic friends got super obsessed with knowing the impedance of headphones, and whether the sound driver/thing was suitable for matching up with that particular impedance headphones, but I tended to think that was effectively bullshit, and I'm reluctant to rig together some weird thing to use at work, considering I can only use my phone to play music there.

I want to put a synth in my ass