Page 391 of 391 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391
Results 3,901 to 3,902 of 3902

Thread: What are you listening to?

Type
    INFP
    Korean pop-folk duo Bolbbalgan4 broke up. I'm pretty sure I'm dead and this is Hell. They wrote and performed hyper-earnest songs. They went to school together in a small city and dreamed of making music that could capture unjaded youth. Their name translates to something along the lines of 'blushing puberty.' One girl is 'blushing' because she is shy and is in the background and her partner is 'youth' because she feels childish. The shy half (Jiyoon) called it quits and the youth half (Jiyoung) is carrying on under the name Bolbbalgan4 but it won't be the same even if she's largely been the face of the group. Jiyoon brought a mystique to the overall presentation. I think there's a longing for simplicity in a complicated world that is tempered by genuine optimism in their music that is so relatable.

Last edited by MoneyJungle; 04-02-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    eNtP