Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing stories

Type
    INxP

Embarrassing stories

Type
    INxP
    This one time I started a thread on a discussion forum for INTPs asking for embarrassing stories and I pointed to a story about having an inappropriate erection on a bus but nobody else replied. They totally left me hanging the bastards. It was so fucking embarrassing!

Type
    Intp
    I never had an inappropriate erection on a bus. That kind of left me hanging. Got it?

.. I'm sure I'll think of another eventually. I try so hard to forget.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INxP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
    I never had an inappropriate erection on a bus. That kind of left me hanging. Got it?
    *groan*

.. I'm sure I'll think of another eventually. I try so hard to forget.
    So do I, but then you're walking along all happy in the sunshine, ladidadida, happy thoughts, and then *BAM*, all of a sudden you're reliving some embarrassing memory, no?

Type
    Intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post

So do I, but then you're walking along all happy in the sunshine, ladidadida, happy thoughts, and then *BAM*, all of a sudden you're reliving some embarrassing memory, no?
    Oh, please. Only twice, nope, wait. Okay, three times today. I cannot give up embarrassing myself. It's a gift.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    One day I was having what I thought was a serious discussion with a maoist peer, we were at a bookstand, and then my (crazy) bf at the time became bored with the discussion so he took my hand while I was talking and started sucking my finger in a very sexual way. Like, right in front of the maoist. Astoundingly, I wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing because I was too focused on whatever it is I was discussing. I was just holding my hand out to the side and ignoring him as if he was a dog, while I talked to the maoist. Then the maoist finally went away and I realized that my bf had been sucking my finger the whole time. I wanted the earth to open up underneath me.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INTP
    So this one time I was at the mall and I was 12 years old. I wanted taco bell from the food court so stood in line for 10 minutes, got up to the counter and started ordering a bunch of tacos.

That's when the cashier cut me off with a "dude this isn't taco bell, that's over there" So then I walked 15 feet over to the taco bell and waited in line while a bunch of people laughed for a few minutes.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by mthomps View Post
    So this one time I was at the mall and I was 12 years old. I wanted taco bell from the food court so stood in line for 10 minutes, got up to the counter and started ordering a bunch of tacos.

That's when the cashier cut me off with a "dude this isn't taco bell, that's over there" So then I walked 15 feet over to the taco bell and waited in line while a bunch of people laughed for a few minutes.
    That's not embarassing.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

I just want to say up-front that these should be about the posters, not their brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    Taur
    I was at the gym squatting when I noticed a girl checking me out in the mirror... I added a couple more plates to impress her. I figured if I gave it everything I'd be able to lift it. Fucking nope. I got stuck at the bottom. I started to strain super hard to get that up and it's working...then I let loose the loudest most disgusting protein fart which happened to coincide perfectly when the gym cut the music to announce something. I dropped the weights on the safeties and got the fuck out of there. I sat in my car for a few minutes thinking how much my butthole hurt. That was the last time I went to that gym.