Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Avatar Commentary

Member Avatar Commentary

I will start with @Polemarch

I have no idea who that guy is, but he looks a lot like one of my good friends from HS. Everytime I see your avatar, you become the old friend that ended up incarcerated, released, then shot to death. It's very strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    ENTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I will start with Polemarch.

I have no idea who that guy is, but he looks a lot like one of my good friends from HS. Everytime I see your avatar, you become the old friend that ended up incarcerated, released, then shot to death. It's very strange.
    Interesting. This is Ramsay Snow, bastard of Lord Bolten, in Game of Thrones. He's not the nicest possible guy. I chose him because I think he looks cool
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Polemarch View Post
    Interesting. This is Ramsay Snow, bastard of Lord Bolten, in Game of Thrones. He's not the nicest possible guy. I chose him because I think he looks cool
    AH! As I've seen all of that series that's so far been released, you'd think it would have clicked. Now I'll just think of my willy and cringe every time I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    It started with a man, a motorcycle, and la Patria Grande.
    But it's a long story I will tell another day.
    with no sequel here.

I was always too shy to ask why she chose Che.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsune View Post
    with no sequel here.

I was always too shy to ask why she chose Che.
    Why would you be shy to ask me about anything, dummy. xox

He's not the one I politically identify with, though he seems like the natural choice. Something about him being morally spotless and ideologically correct while strategically insane appeals to me. That and he had a lucky star.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Why would you be shy to ask me about anything, dummy. xox

He's not the one I politically identify with, though he seems like the natural choice. Something about him being morally spotless and ideologically correct while strategically insane appeals to me. That and he had a lucky star.
    Ideologically correct, maybe. Morally spotless you'd have a hard time making a case for, at least to a general, American audience... not that we have a right to judge.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Makers!* View Post
    Ideologically correct, maybe. Morally spotless you'd have a hard time making a case for, at least to a general, American audience... not that we have a right to judge.
    I don't have to make a case for something that doesn't have a case. First thing's first.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    XXXX
    Fair enough. I'm not going to make it. Just avoid youtube or most articles that delve into his character.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Makers!* View Post
    Fair enough. I'm not going to make it. Just avoid youtube or most articles that delve into his character.
    I read he'd get an erection while executing people.

Type
    XXXX
    Yea, I've heard some heinous stuff, but you know, there are policy makers in the U.S. that are as bad or worse. So, If I really wanted to start incriminating people, i'd probably start with them.

...guess that's my final thoughts on Che. At least he had the guts to actually pull the trigger, erection or not.