Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412
Results 4,111 to 4,112 of 4112

Thread: What are you Watching?

Societal egress and ennui Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

I interpret the gray-bearded man as Karl Marx, and the robot as Akhenaten? The man with the ushanka hat is basically representing (similar to the French Revolution giving life to an 'Illuminati?') a clandestine agenda within Russia (or whichever dystopian government, maybe it doesn't have to be Russia?) to take hold of a concept or idea as power manifest within a box-- be it an "unveiling of" ideas--which could well be interpreted as a 'covenant' or something akin to Metatron's cube, or similar to a sacred geometry concept (perhaps even multidimensional representation, as I interpret the unicorn to signify a 'third eye?' such as an entheogen) and in some ways the unicorn reminds me of Blade Runner and how they incorporated the unicorn (mostly within the Directors and Final Cut version) which was apparently a false memory that Deckard was experiencing because he was a "robot," (which may suggest he had no choice but to go along and round up others who were just like him but nevertheless was part of carrying out the directions from the leader of the "house,") which in this sense I believe suggests occulted imagery from how the ancient Egyptians created a society that established itself from a top down hierarchy (as opposed to an equal representation as proposed by Karl Marx, who in this case sees the reality before him in this vision, only to be snuffed out with the intent to have someone else carry on with it for their own 'Game of Thrones'-like undertaking.)

The box that unveils the reality of a dystopian society is tossed into the frozen waters of the abyss to then be found again by a future generation, because humanity is not ready for it. . .

This popped up in an alien theme FB page.

An 'Outsider Artist' obsessively makes UFO art and sells it for $10-100+ dollars on the street (featured on the above video at 35:40 mark)
    https://www.outsiderartfair.com/artists/ionel-talpazan

The video carries onto other artist with similar "encounters."
    Last edited by Catoptric; 02-19-2021 at 11:17 PM.

Societal egress and ennui Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP