Page 275 of 306 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3058

Thread: What are you Watching?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Sean Lock and John Richardson [UK comedians, some might know from 8 out of 10 cats does countdown] go and hang out with creole cowboys in Louisiana.

Last edited by Limes; 04-16-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Type
    INTP

Banned
    Type
    ISFP

no it's fine i'm privileged

Type
    INTx
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Sean Lock and John Richardson [UK comedians, some might no from 8 out of 10 cats does countdown] go and hang out with creole cowboys in Louisiana.
    Entertaining. I watched the next episode too. John picked a bad time to become a vegetarian and he didn't even enjoy the sugar shack. Funny that Sean felt worse about flushing a frog than removing a calf's testicles.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Entertaining. I watched the next episode too. John picked a bad time to become a vegetarian and he didn't even enjoy the sugar shack. Funny that Sean felt worse about flushing a frog than removing a calf's testicles.
    I was thinking about that. I would have no problem with either the testicles or the frog. He was likely asserting his dominance though, there was a definite alpha struggle going on there in Sean's mind. I did think that John whined a bit too much about having the vagina rubbed on him.
    I liked how Sean figured out where the cowpoke's humor was though, definitely not in the surreal, or dry humor, which is where are lot of Brits are. That guy needed a basic mental image of something.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    My brother fabricates part of this aircraft, so, coupled with the fact that I enjoyed airframe by Michael Crichton, this was a good watch and I love how candid the pilots were about needing the identifiable jumpsuits and parachutes.
    Norwegian air recently took the speed record from British airways on a route that I take, with a 737-max, getting close to the speed of sound (at sea level?) thanks to crazy-strong jetstream 'trade winds' blowing east at well over a hundred miles per hour.

This one is also very good - so as not to favor airbus over Boeing
    How INTP is that Crazy hair McGhee geezer?

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    I just remembered this video I made. I tried very hard to match the subtitles with El Risitas' gestures while maintaining a coherent story.

Type
    INTP

Type
    INTx
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    I was thinking about that. I would have no problem with either the testicles or the frog. He was likely asserting his dominance though, there was a definite alpha struggle going on there in Sean's mind. I did think that John whined a bit too much about having the vagina rubbed on him.
    I liked how Sean figured out where the cowpoke's humor was though, definitely not in the surreal, or dry humor, which is where are lot of Brits are. That guy needed a basic mental image of something.
    Jon is awkward about vaginas. He went 8 years without sex. Sean deserves credit for being adventurous. But even he was a passive man during frog hunting (in the following episode). Maybe he was repenting for the frog flush.

Type
    INTP
    Last edited by Catoptric; 04-17-2018 at 01:50 PM.