ISFP
    this dude is soooo strange, ESFJ?

Gassy ~ A 'torm is brew'n Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP
    The only thing paranormal that happened in the first video, happens at 11:50 into it, specifically when a (female girl?) EVP is audible to the crew, stating, "I'm here!" and then starts to move the chandelier. Everything else seems to be just roaming around and usually the paranormal isn't noticed or won't engage unless it's relatively calm and which it is likely to exert energy to get attention.

The second video is of someone else recording simultaneously from a different angle and separately from the rest of the team.

Around 8:22 the chandelier is seen moving from behind the British guy, and at around 8:32 a similar evp was recorded that sounds to be saying the same, "I'm here!," which is around the same time in the first video half way through (not in the end where it is presumed they were actually in the house returning near the end, with no one else upstairs,) and which the guy had been walking just above that area on the second floor. It seems to be not moving from people walking above it and shows the same evp in separate recording and time frames, and I doubt moving above it could jostle it left and right, and some comments suggest the chandelier was actually being pulled to one side as if frozen in mid air (like it was being picked up and let to swing.)

I should also point out some background info in the second video written onto the back of a door panel, at 10:35 the property mentions a David Rhodes marrying an Annie in what looks like 1840, and having 7 children on the property, though I can't find any information on Gettysburg or Pennsylvania and those names in marriage certificates. It also appears that this property goes back even further and a mention of 1775 on the top left corner of that door panel, though I can't really read it that much. 11:55 some strange video scramble (which I thought was editing however I've seen strange stuff like that as well when I was recording at times) and something apparently thrown at him. In the first video I recall them mentioning their camcorder being pulled towards an eagle flag pole tip (I think that's what it was) and it is something similar to what I experienced of the camera being jostled as if something was checking it out. I assumed at first the mist at around 12:30 was a manifestation, though forgot this was recorded at near freezing temperatures; however it does remind me of strange phantom-like appearances of things I've photographed in normal temperatures using a film camera and decent flash equipment. Considering that I don't believe anyone was on the second floor around the time the chandelier swung, it does seem apparent to me it had an EVP on both occasions (though it might only be noticed with headphones) and could not have been swung as aggressively without something interacting with it (however I would have liked if someone had stood above that area of the ceiling and tried moving up and down over the area.) Safe to say the chandelier was off to one side which was clearly acting against gravity.

Last edited by Catoptric; 06-22-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Type
    INTP