Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320
Results 3,191 to 3,192 of 3192

Thread: What are you Watching?

Type
    INTP

I just happened to have a homebrew (an abbey style Westvelteren 12 clone which has developed an nice cherry character) that was bottled in an Albemarle Ciderworks Royal Pippin bottle that I bought at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. I simply played the videos and allowed it to generate the next sequence, which happened upon the documentaries.

Last edited by Catoptric; Yesterday at 03:08 PM.

Type
    INTP

Playlist

Ancient Naga and Serpent Mythology - ROBERT SEPEHR

ACB - Aurora Cannibas

stocktwits
    finance.yahoo.com (people are saying Morgan Stanley is buying some more stock, shortly after ACB bought out Whistler, a medicinal supplier of cannabis.) In the video he is talking about a Mexico company as well.

The problem is I'm seeing in this forecast that it is predicted to crash (and I have no idea why it is assumed that it will.) It should be brief as it will predate their earnings forecast, and may be a better time to buy it as it is currently high (no pun intended) after the positive view of the Whistler buy.

Bank stock are getting positive results and a little known company, PNFP, just had earnings this morning. Since I had a BAC options trending (which has been going up and down, though keeps trending upward; and if it's anything similar to Citigroup stock, it should go up a few more percentages which showed EPS earlier this week) and I hadn't bought into PNFP early enough with some options trades (so it would be too expensive and a bit more risky if it isn't bought at a bottom of a trend pattern. . . I did buck that trend when buying BAC because I kept underestimating how long it would take for it to continue going up, and I wasn't targeting the earnings report; I was only buying it on rumor that it would be a good time to buy in spite of the current concern with the rebound in the economy.)

Edit: The BAC earnings showed a record earnings of $.70 over .63 estimate, and it's up 4.5% premarket. . . It should reach at least 7%. I kept jumping out of the stock like a fool (sometimes it's best just to sit on a stock even if it may seem unlikely--however with things like a short rebound it is good to sell when it's high early on rather then risk devaluing as you "sit on it" unless specifically waiting for something like prospective news reports--however I'm still unsure when I should sell the BAC options, though it seems best to just let it ride out until friday if people are likely to continue buying into it.) I did however miss several opportunities to just allow the stock to have an earlier strike price, or greater accumulation (I have a tendency to miss out on a hundred or several hundreds--and admittedly am still trying to get back into positive portfolio growth due to selling things when I would have been better off waiting.)

This might be helpful to some people (though I don't recommend buying on anything he calls out, as you will likely be "late to the party" and stuck with crap you don't want to wait on for it to rebound.) Also again, I'm seeing the BIOC stock popping up again, and apparently it's been called out as a pump and dump repeatedly in the past.

Since the guy often starts a new live trading platform, I can only advise you to connect with Profit Planet's Discord account where the #Scanners page will have a new one for the day's trading session. He gives access to it without having to subscribe to his service (and I get the impression the only real benefit is the live scanner (unless he has no clue that his scanner is freely accessible to anyone that has access to the discord account--though I suspect the promotion from Robinhood gave free access to the discord account which is what he had no intention of; eitherway it's easy to get back into the Youtube profile to get another link as well.)
    It's helpful up to a certain point, though I recommend Finviz to check things, however they don't give you full access to the morning percentage updates unless you subscribe as well; and I've noticed most of the scanners seem to not notice things in time or completely omit some of the major trending stock.

Reminder: Don't buy at a high unless you know the stock will go up a significant amount more, and preferably when you know you have it early in the uptrend; at which point you sell and don't hold onto it. The only time you hold onto long trading stocks are when you know you have seen the bottom of the trend and expect it to look optimistic. Currently I'm noticing a few prospective Earnings reports with EFII (1/30) NPTN (2/28) and AEZS (3/28) which I would advise getting early on, though keep check of RSI with trend patterns, and whether or not it will go lower in cost.

Also UXIN is going to be this next week, and I see some crazy swings and potential outbreak.

Currently I have the BAC 10 contracts which I bought at $500 and I believe it could still go up to $30 before the week ends. It's showing almost $2000 while it sits at 28.30
    Last edited by Catoptric; Today at 04:04 PM.