Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303
Results 3,021 to 3,024 of 3024

Thread: What are you Watching?

Type
    INTP

Edit: This is what the purported 'Osiris Tomb' below the Sphinx, this video questions the possibility of how they transported the sarcophagus to the bottom of the narrow shafts (and such a sarcophagus that it would be very heavy, and likely requires transporting on a vertical plane.)

Last edited by Catoptric; 08-15-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Type
    INTP

The above was posted and not edited at the time of 3:24 AM (which as described below, would have been 10:24 PM.)

Note: When watching the video posted on this post ('Hugh Newman - The Megalithic Giants – The Lost History of a Forgotten Race') it had somehow managed to pause and then resume, and I would have been asleep until 1 hour into the video play time.

The forum clock is showing 5 hours ahead of my current time (which is 3:10 AM--and as I save the bottom of the text will show it is around 8:30 AM +/- time--and I posted the video at 3:24 AM on the forum clock time nearly 5 hours ago=10:24 pm). I also turned the ceiling fan off earlier and wake up with it on (I was watching Exploring Tunnels under Egypt Plateau by Brian Foerster and while lying on the bed used my small wireless keyboard--same size as a tv remote--to reach the fan switch on the wall, and I would have gone to sleep shortly after the fourth part of the series had been playing, which continued with similar 20 minute videos (which would have actually been under 1 hour duration.) I assumed I had fallen asleep with those videos (posted from the browser history below,) I don’t know how I posted the longer Hugh Newman video if it hadn’t been playing yet, and I had fallen asleep. I don’t believe I would have had a copy of the video url, nor was I actually up to either pause the video, as well as resume the video, as the keyboard had been placed to the side on a dresser/nightstand, though it's possible I did randomly post the video prior to actually watching it, which still doesn't explain how the time advanced forward if I found it as interesting to fall asleep to, only to have it resume playback as I am waking up (far from any control device to resume it, as the wireless keyboard had been turned off and set aside.) I will sit in my desk chair and fall asleep, and seem to be able to sleep walk to a bed, however I would most likely have just started the video and played it, to be seen from my bed though that would have been 5 hours earlier; and I don't believe I had any intention of making this video posted on here.

The other videos I played after the 4 part series posted prior:

So if I woke up to that video 1 hour into play time and seem to have fallen asleep earlier with no memory of either posting the video at about 10:24 pm, nor any recollection of resuming and waking up to watch the video 1 hour in; I'm still not sure what to make of it, as the video stopped at what would amount to a similar time in the forum post time. . . I normally pay no attention to the forum time, however this kind of perplexes me. The ceiling fan might not have been fully switched off and could have potentially slid back up, however it had been fully off at a time when my dog would randomly start barking at around 5-6 pm (when I would let her outside and also keep my room door locked when she would continue barking for some weird reason,) and I only vaguely know I had fallen asleep shortly into that time of watching the 2 other videos which is about the time I would wake up at 10 and then presumably fall back to sleep again. I don't recall anything from 10 pm onward and am aware that youtube sometimes will not play the next video in sequence unless someone moves a mouse or keyboard showing activity (and I wear headphones mostly, so it's possible movement caused the mouse to move slightly prior to playthrough of a video.) Perhaps I had copied and pasted from a separate browser window to watch later, and this just happened to be the same video that came after those two videos I posted just above this text?

Probably annoying to read and figure out. . .
    Last edited by Catoptric; 08-15-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Type
    INTP
    I remember living in an apartment complex where a kid my same age showed me a large box filled with Tales from the Crypt comics from the 1950s. Looking on ebay, some of the comics he showed me are the same ones selling individually for $1000. I was hoping to see a compilation of them on cd, much as how Mad Magazine has done; though I suspect I would probably consider it more nostalgia than actual interest in the material. Come to think of it I only ever bought comics because I considered they might have better resale value (without actually having intent to resell them, though I did trade ones I had to my brother for some gold plated stamp collection that turns out to probably not be worth anything.)

It was at the same time that a Tales from the Crypt TV show was on TV during the early 90's, and currently Amazon has a Tales from the Crypt Movie, free with Prime; the movie claims it was a recent date, though likely a 1970s British movie.

I'm noticing a lot of weird Shriner references (the fez cap, and an odd scene where a guy gets his head chopped into by his wife for some weird reason, on Christmas of all times. The fireplace has a large mantle or a metal hood that is shaped into an unfinished pyramid above it.) It's pretty weird.

Type
    INTp
    What's the difference? It's just soda, bro.