Page 161 of 285 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2846

Thread: What are you Watching?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    video
    I would have 0-60 bolted through the gap in his wake and if someone got hit, I would claim that I didn't know it was a protest and not technically an accident, since some people chose to stand on the highway to stop traffic. Then I would launch a civil claim against the estates of any people I hit to pay for damage to my car.

Type
    INTx
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    I would have 0-60 bolted through the gap in his wake and if someone got hit, I would claim that I didn't know it was a protest and not technically an accident, since some people chose to stand on the highway to stop traffic. Then I would launch a civil claim against the estates of any people I hit to pay for damage to my car.
    Yep that SUV driver provided a commendable public service, making an opening in the line should the drivers in her wake choose to take the opportunity.

Looks like the SUV driver rightfully avoided charges while charges against the protest organizers included felony charges for property damages.

In my opinion, pushing through protesters at a reasonable speed with a motor vehicle is legally justified. My theory is that it's justified self defense against kidnapping/abduction (in the form of illegal detention). However, I'm not confident that theory would hold up in court against assault and battery charges. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be much law enforcement zeal to bring such charges against drivers escaping illegal detention by protesters.
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    INTP
    @Catoptric, this should be watched fullscreen:

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I posted on social media, my rave about how I cut the cable and I'm getting lots of better content for way less or free.
    My cousins in the UK pretty much made it known that they just leech stuff for free on Kodi and only pay for bandwidth. I hear Kodi is very popular in the UK.

Fuck it, if you can't beat em' - I actually pay for AMC as part of SlingTV blue, which includes on demand content, but my favorite show on that channel isn't present - Halt and Catch fire - so I have no qualms about streaming it on Kodi, which is available on all platforms at kodi.tv

Here's how to get all that free content, you pirate bastard (dude has an annoying voice) He's showing amazon firestick, but it's the same for the O/S or android app (installing the add-ons for the good stuff):

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    The nice guys.
    Surprised by how good this movie is. Laugh out loud funny in parts. Well shit, I may well actually pay to rent this.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3799694/

Gassy ~ A 'torm is brew'n Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I posted a video on a custom built Graflex lightsaber not long ago; seems this one is far more impressive, and expensive:

Martin Beyer graflex selling for $18,943.28

Not the same as this one, though it is something I aspire to make or find (for cheap.)

A lot of interesting things are being done with these, and you can buy kits that can be assembled, as well as use new cree led and soundboards. The problem is the electrical housing isn't quite the same or as simple to achieve for such a presentation. Clearly nothing like this was ever done to such an extent in Star Wars (or I must have overlooked it.)

If I were to do something I would probably get the Parks Graflex 2.0 or ESB version, though I don't know how easy it would be to convert them to sound.

Another option is KR Sabers with a video here though it appears they mostly supply parts and components for assembly (I might be too lazy and uninterested to make one, though I might be interested enough to attempt it still.)

Another excellent example:

I still view that it is not a complete replica until it has the crystal lighting up inside. With today's technology you can easily incorporate the crystal illumination, and have the light still powering to the blade. Sound effects should be considered a given, in the sense that you are always playing with the imagination of sci-fi technology.
    Last edited by Catoptric; 08-30-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Best of enemies on Netflix. Gore Vidal and William Buckley Jr.
    It's boring my tits off, gotta go, boo, disagree with the rating, maybe I should listen to it, but it keeps losing my attention.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    It's boring my tits off
    ok gonna a need a pic to believe this

extra credit if it's an animated gif
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP