chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    crazy ex-girlfriend season 4

i love this show...

i sneeze like a grandpa.

Type
    INTP
    Last edited by Catoptric; 06-10-2019 at 04:58 AM.

Type
    INTP

I have my doubts about this (could this guy just be making this up?)

Last edited by Catoptric; 06-10-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Type
    INTP

Trump's performance to Obama

I'm also watching 3hr documentary 'New Age Cults' on Amazon. I find it amazing that even after these groups did their "Final Solution" former cult members still think the people weren't "out of it." I should mention that Chuck Humphrey of Heaven's Gate not long after being recorded in this documentary actually killed himself.
    Last edited by Catoptric; 06-12-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Type
    INTJ

Type
    INTP

Still looking for, "Girls with plastic gloves manually aligning wieners" as these ones have reached their prime.

Last edited by Catoptric; 06-15-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Type
    INTP

Last edited by Catoptric; 06-16-2019 at 12:32 AM.

Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP
    I've been trying to make sense of how the Jews understood religion in comparison to Christians, but also why the Bible seems so perplexing (perhaps evasive in understanding.)

Something I noticed:
    https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/angels/
    Midrash refers to 4 angels at the throne of god, and 3 of these same ones eat with Abraham (omitted Uriel “light of god”)
    - Does this suggest a trinity at odds with a “cube” reference, omitting light in favor of obscuring society, with Abraham as the “Father of many.”
    Michael is known to be at odds with “demon” Sama’el (“Hebrew: סַמָּאֵל Sammāʾēl, "Venom of God", "Poison of God", or "Blindness of God) whom is the angel that wrestled with Jacob on Mt. Pineal.
    The light is the opening of realization that with blindness and omittance of light, would have made Abraham believe that he should slew his son Isaac on Mt. Moriah (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriah ‘Land of Visions,’ and location allegedly of Solomon’s temple which no proof of it’s existence other than reference to Nebuchadnezzar destroying and it later being rebuilt and destroyed to suppress the rebellion of the Jews against the Romans, whom likewise may have introduced new thinking to the Israelis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomo...demic_theories if it wasn’t symbolic of the human body “temple”) and is this the context for divination that was forbade in the Old Testament when they would sacrifice an animal, in this case the ram that Abraham finds along the mountain. https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/divination/ requiring discernment of divine will? That it would be necessary to sacrifice the offspring unless achieving the “true message” of divine will; that the context of this is that of eugenics?
    Is this a reference to the trinity (Father, son, Holy Spirit) without light, in context of believing falsely that they understood what they believed was a message from the divine?
    Could the “light” of God be an overarching perimeter to a larger social construct; an exegesis of societal evolution as it continues to expand outward and become more socially cohesive?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binding_of_Isaac

Type
    INTP

This video was used for a techno song and seems to have been deleted due to copyright with the video, though I'll try to find it again.

Yeast rolls recipe and video

I'm watching a video on how to make yeast rolls (apparently the trick is once the yeast rises to take the ball, push down in the center releasing air, extract from bowl and place onto floured surface to cover with flour and roll into length, cut it in 4 portions, and then each of those 4 roll lengthwise and cut it 3 for each--making 12 rolls per batch--press down in the center of each and roll up into ball by cupping the dough from the bottom forming the top that is smoothed out and placed creased side down on the pan, leaving a center air space to continue rising, with oiled or buttered top and loosely covered in serane wrapped for another 35 minutes, then place into the oven at 350 F at 15 minutes.

This looks to be a better recipe than the ones people rave about with dead grandmas.

And this reminds me of stollen bread.
    Last edited by Catoptric; 06-26-2019 at 03:19 AM.