Thread: What was I saying before I changed Firefox tabs?

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner

What was I saying before I changed Firefox tabs?

I'm new!

I'm an intp and my age is "Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything." I use paper towels to repair garage door motors. I can pick and re-key locks. I know several languages(computer ones) I play drums barely and piano badly. I actually keep a computer in the bathtub because I NEVER SHOWER. I have a degree in computer science and several certifications to that effect.

I can repair your car, computer, toilet, furnace, oven, washy sheen, window, sink, wall, and almost anything else.

I can install a water heater, security system, satellite dish, door, sprinkler system, new outlet or ceiling fan were there was none.

In the last 7 years:
    I moved my entire laundry room down stairs(including plumping and electrical). I removed a wall from my kitchen(including plumping and electrical). I tiled all my entryways and bathrooms and extended the hearth on my fireplace with a mosaic like tile job. I installed a hardwood floor on the main level and another tile floor in my new laundry room. I built a step garden in the hill outside with a deck overlooking it. I installed my front door and the french doors to the back patio.

I wrote and published 30ish apps on Android and the same on Blackberry.

That was all at my house and I've done far more of the same for clients to pay the mortgage. I'm also the chimney sweep! I was an notary until August. Nothing more to see here.

I AM LATCH

...A high functioning everyman.

End of line.

Oh yeah, I can kill a man with a pack of cigarettes and have all the survival skills of a soldier(which I was along with 30 other jobs I've held) and more.
    Last edited by LordLatch; 01-14-2015 at 10:56 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    I'm new!

I'm an intp and my age is "Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything." I use paper towels to repair garage door motors. I can pick and re-key locks. I know several languages(computer ones) I play drums barely and piano badly. I actually keep a computer in the bathtub because I NEVER SHOWER.

I can repair your car, computer, toilet, furnace, oven, washy sheen, window, sink, wall, and almost anything else.

I can install a water heater, security system, satellite dish, door, sprinkler system, new outlet or ceiling fan were there was none.

In the last 7 years:
    I moved my entire laundry room down stairs(including plumping and electrical). I removed a wall from my kitchen(including plumping and electrical). I tiled all my entryways and bathrooms and extended the hearth on my fireplace with a mosaic like tile job. I installed a hardwood floor on the main level and another tile floor in my new laundry room. I built a step garden in the hill outside with a deck overlooking it. I installed my front door and the french doors to the back patio.

I wrote and published 30ish apps on Android and the same on Blackberry.

That was all at my house and I've done far more of the same for clients to pay the mortgage. I'm also the chimney sweep! I was an notary until August. Nothing more to see here.

I AM LATCH

...A humble nobody.

End of line.
    Latch lives in Colorado like me!!! I think in the springs.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I have said that many times!
    Last edited by LordLatch; 01-14-2015 at 10:12 PM.