Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictionary

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Pictionary

We can play pictionary!!!
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    We can play pictionary!!!
    YES

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

A computer fishing for an amorphous blob guarded by ruthless sea captains?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    A computer fishing for an amorphous blob guarded by ruthless sea captains?
    Close. A computer fishing for an amorphous blob guarded by ruthless sea captains that deliver mail! Or a block, ball, and cone with mailmen depending on your upbringing.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    How do we do this? Create two teams? Have a moderator create a list of phrases for the teams to guess?
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Formerly PiccoloNamek Lunar Delta's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I. LOVE. PICTIONARY. And I am damn good at being the artist too. Aren't there places online where we can play this? If not I'm still in; I'm sure we can work something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnirook
    I like it cold - and raining. That keeps the public private - behind closed doors, where they belong!

Sysop
    Type
    INTP
    Let me know what is needed to get this rolling, and I'll do what I can, sysop-wise.

Sysop
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    How do we do this? Create two teams? Have a moderator create a list of phrases for the teams to guess?
    If a game moderator is desired, recent software adds here allow for per-thread madmins of a sort. Not sure how the game rules work on a forum, but just putting that out there?

Type
    InTP
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    Close. A computer fishing for an amorphous blob guarded by ruthless sea captains that deliver mail! Or a block, ball, and cone with mailmen depending on your upbringing.
    Primitive Man?
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

aka HappyNoodleBoy