Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Way beyond fed up newbie with biography, expanding, and improving

Type
    INTP

Way beyond fed up newbie with biography, expanding, and improving

Basically, what I went way beyond fed up newbie is that I'm way beyond new here. At the same time I'm on other chats/forums/online networks/whatever else they called besides here. In which I'm not going to bore you with my intro and other work. In which I somehow end copying, pasting all of this every single time. Well, at least two other intro posts to threads concerning expanding, improving, beyond/whats everyone reading now. At the same time might do more depending on circumstances involve in each of them.

Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well. Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Whom needs more of a life then what she has had so far. As opposed to what it has been for the most part of her life and etc. Yet to reach this stage of life and beyond. I'm of a student of life, clerical volunteer and currently looking for her next opportunity.

Thanx for creating and running all of this. Expect for the donations/memberships part of it because I for one can't afford it. Highly doubt I would donate or become of member of here if I was able to afford it. Both of these sentences applies to others as well. Have to say that these particular aspects are what I don't like about it because to me its putting down the drain. Plus, always had bad luck with sites and forums that I have donated/membership to because of how I post and etc. Would rather help in other way/s/capacity/ies.

I found to NFL (Natural Family Living) aka ethical blogging networking and/or etc whatever its called. To be better then mainstream family living aka unethical blogging and etc. In which I still high time for The International Code of Marketing Breast-Milk Substitutes (1981) to be looked at and re worked. In order to move toward. I for one have yet to found, etc more ethical blog network, and maybe join in due time.

What's your plans for more expanding, improving, etc site and forums in the future?

As for me would love to see more then what you have at the moment. Like more general on/off topic/s forums and sub forums that have yet to be covered on here.

At the same time heres some more of my interests and somewhat of my specialities are. Activism, advocacy, awareness, campaigning, charities, computers, learning, passionate, reading, researching, etc along those lines.

This includes having the homepage and etc being on here. As opposed to the way it is.

Type
    INTP
    Hi there, and welcome.

How'd you find our forum? Just curious...

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    Hi there, and welcome.

How'd you find our forum? Just curious...
    Thanx and of course found it via google search. In which I forgotten already which search term that I used before forums.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by waybeyondfedup View Post
    Thanx and of course found it via google search. In which I forgotten already which search term that I used before forums.
    Wonderful!

Thanks for your detailed introduction thread.

To address a few of the questions you asked:

What's your plans for more expanding, improving, etc site and forums in the future?

As for me would love to see more then what you have at the moment. Like more general on/off topic/s forums and sub forums that have yet to be covered on here.
    We are a new forum, so the plans for improvement are many. You can find some of them as threads in the Feedback Loop forum.

As for the "love to see more than what you have at the moment", specifically "more general on/off topic" forums, etc -- what in particular do you suggest? I believe we already have a decent breakdown of forums to accommodate such discussions? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your visit(s).

Type
    INTP
    Welcome, I agree, thanks for creating and running all of this. What do you like to learn about/ research? Seems to be a very intp'ish thing to do.

Type
    INTP
    Wonderful!

Thanks for your detailed introduction thread.

To address a few of the questions you asked:

We are a new forum, so the plans for improvement are many. You can find some of them as threads in the Feedback Loop forum.

As for the "love to see more than what you have at the moment", specifically "more general on/off topic" forums, etc -- what in particular do you suggest? I believe we already have a decent breakdown of forums to accommodate such discussions? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your visit(s).
    Your quite welcome and thanx, again.

Basically, would love to sports and beyond along those lines. In which I have forgotten what they are at the top of my head.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjots View Post
    Welcome, I agree, thanks for creating and running all of this. What do you like to learn about/ research? Seems to be a very intp'ish thing to do.
    Thanx. Love learning and researching everything/anything.

Type
    INTP
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Meanwhile... I'm curious, how did you discover or decide you are an INTP?

Type
    INTP
    Also...

Quote Originally Posted by waybeyondfedup View Post
    Basically, would love to sports and beyond along those lines.
    FYI, given the forum structure as-is, discussion of sports ....

... in the sense of mainstream, professional sports talk is best found/put in The Pub.
    ... alternatively, if it pertains to great cultural significance (beyond pro sports fandom) -- for instance, the Olympics -- that is best found/put in News, Culture & History
    ... or, for the sake of health and fitness, that is best found/put in Health & Fitness

I hope that helps?

Type
    INTP
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Meanwhile... I'm curious, how did you discover or decide you are an INTP?
    Your quite welcome, again. Basically, clicked on the q & a for the particular and kinda guessed that I was INTP. In which couldn't remember exactly what were results of my personality when I took the test last or took it when.
    Also...

FYI, given the forum structure as-is, discussion of sports ....

... in the sense of mainstream, professional sports talk is best found/put in The Pub.
    ... alternatively, if it pertains to great cultural significance (beyond pro sports fandom) -- for instance, the Olympics -- that is best found/put in News, Culture & History
    ... or, for the sake of health and fitness, that is best found/put in Health & Fitness

I hope that helps?
    Thanx, again.