Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well, hi there

Type
    intp
    Well i certainly haven't wanted to come anywhere near this thread after limeys godawful post. is this your political vindication? Uncalled for. For that, I won't even tell you what kind of loam I really am, I might not be silty at all.

But I can avail you all of the history of midievel communes. According to kropotkin 13th Florence had a vibrant public school and health system, and lots of cities of the era bought everything collectively, with money just not being used internally and local lords and barons and what have you constantly trying to wrest control from these independent cities. Going into the future I'm waiting for AI to side with an anarcho tomorrow and help fight an oppressive future. The next logical step would be for that AI to take capybara form to lead us.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    It's gone.
    No more capybara anus.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    Well i certainly haven't wanted to come anywhere near this thread after limeys godawful post. is this your political vindication? Uncalled for. For that, I won't even tell you what kind of loam I really am, I might not be silty at all.

But I can avail you all of the history of midievel communes. According to kropotkin 13th Florence had a vibrant public school and health system, and lots of cities of the era bought everything collectively, with money just not being used internally and local lords and barons and what have you constantly trying to wrest control from these independent cities. Going into the future I'm waiting for AI to side with an anarcho tomorrow and help fight an oppressive future. The next logical step would be for that AI to take capybara form to lead us.
    That's exactly what a silty loam would say.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/