Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling out of whack over these past couple of mos

Type
    INTP

Feeling out of whack over these past couple of mos

Basically, I mean I feel a combination of being blue and downed. It comes, goes, and especially when I get my period (forgotten the other terms for it and that applies to beyond as well). I'm not sure if its the season/temp change, my period, and/or something else entirely. In which I have no clue as to what it would and yet to figured out. Especially, after talking, thinking about it, looking through all of my books, online, and beyond.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Get some exercise, like go take a walk or something. I think that would help... and beyond.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Get some exercise, like go take a walk or something. I think that would help... and beyond.
    Thanx and in which I have been doing. Don't me wrong it helps, but then it doesn't.

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I've noticed that around this time of year I tend to feel more like what you're describing. I've heard of SAD, and while I'm not sure how much I may be personally affected by that I also think there's the effect of lots of other people being affected by it to consider as well. When the weather is nicer, more people seem to be friendly and courteous, and when it starts getting shitty there's a tendency for people to do the same. I think that affects me more than the weather, when I have slightly uncomfortable interactions with people who are a little rude or unfriendly because their own moods are depressed for whatever reason.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogenetic_peripatetic View Post
    I've noticed that around this time of year I tend to feel more like what you're describing. I've heard of SAD, and while I'm not sure how much I may be personally affected by that I also think there's the effect of lots of other people being affected by it to consider as well. When the weather is nicer, more people seem to be friendly and courteous, and when it starts getting shitty there's a tendency for people to do the same. I think that affects me more than the weather, when I have slightly uncomfortable interactions with people who are a little rude or unfriendly because their own moods are depressed for whatever reason.
    Thanx and thats what I somewhat suspected it to be.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    It helps to have something to looks forward to.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Besides the daily walks I take two of these to keep the inside of my mouth shotgun free. Available on amazon, worth every penny and then some. Rhodiola also good.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    It helps to have something to looks forward to.
    Thanx and in which at the moment I don't have anything to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    Besides the daily walks I take two of these to keep the inside of my mouth shotgun free. Available on amazon, worth every penny and then some. Rhodiola also good.
    Thanx and in which have to look into. Because to me it looks like a sham to me from the picture that you provided. I for one take everything with a grain of salt because whom knows if its real or hoax or whatever it may called.

It's definitely a hoax.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by waybeyondfedup View Post
    Thanx and in which at the moment I don't have anything to look forward to.
    A goal will give you something strive for and a direction in which to think.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces