Thread: Plan to Split California into Six States

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Plan to Split California into Six States

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...her-signatures

I like this plan. I'd live in the state of Silicon Valley. Probably better than alternative names it could have been given like Gaytopia. Not to mention we'd pick up a bunch of extra Senators and probably at least a few Representatives.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    Silicon Valley sounds a bit industrial doesn't it? Like something out of a sci-fi story.

I can see old Di Feinstein forcing Feinsteinland down your gullets.

Geographically it makes sense I suppose. But what about the debt?

Or is all this just a subtle ruse to give the LA Basin to the Mexicans?

Type
    INTP
    Ah yes, this would be a good way to cut off all those non-profitable parts of California. Sort of like Oklahoma or Arkansas.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    You guys need less states, not more.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INTP
    Naw, I think this could be the start of a good trend. No State larger than a congressional district!
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    infj
    There's a greater chance of Obama being a lizard person than this ever happening.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    You guys need less states, not more.
    What? This one is like 35 million people. We could afford to jettison a whole bunch of them.

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    Intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito Polar View Post
    What? This one is like 35 million people. We could afford to jettison a whole bunch of them.
    You said it, not me. I think Cali would look very cute cut up into five different shapes like pink hearts, orange stars, green clovers. Wait, that's LuckyCharms. Well, you get the idea. It could work. Next up.. Fruit Loops for Texas (for realz) Put them out of my misery.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INTP