Thread: Instructions/pictures

Type
    INFP

Instructions/pictures

Instructions can be simple or complicated, a word or a whole essay (but they should be written instructions, not visual). You could even copy quotes from books/articles and use them as instructions, since it might be fun to see how people visualize the quotes.

Response pictures can also be simple or complicated-- the standards don't need to be high. You can take a photo, paint something, draw something, etc.

In your post, you can either provide new instructions or make a picture based on previous instructions, or both. You should quote the post you're responding to.

I guess you can give instructions about how you want the picture made (instruction: "draw a cat") but I think the less directional the directions are (instruction: "cat"), the more entertaining it will be. or maybe not. idk.
    Last edited by Dot; 02-26-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: undoubled negative

Type
    INTP
    Dog

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjots View Post
    Dog

Spoiler: Gigantic pic o my dog Milo

Draw bipedal mitchondrian rounding up a herd of wild bananas as ravenous mynocks look on salivating.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTP
    More Milo.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    More Milo.
    You didn't post the western scene I demanded!

More Less Milo:
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces