Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Glad I'm Here

Type
    INTP

So Glad I'm Here

As an INTP i enjoy taking quizzes and questioning Everything especially myself so after taking yet another personality quiz I was introduced to this concept of typology. I investigate the occult sciences regularly and most seem to hit on a few of the personality traits I possess. Im a Leo and as such I have very dominate Leo traits, but they only are basic at best. Certain systems of numberology offer a marginal degree of insight. I have a life path number of 7, which is the thinker. But when I read the interpretation of why I was a INTP type I was amazed I mean for most of my life I thought that my I suffered from a terrible chemical imbalance. I mean how can i have a mind that can take what people consider the big questions and theories and theologies and break them down so far that I see beyond, between, and beyond the original question to a truth that I know most people will never understand i mean the logic of the unlogical . People had faith and i had truth and then that same mind that has a Very logical explanation for everything suddenly sees the unlogical side of every logic i have deduced from the way nature and the world work. A science can explain everything mind flips back to a higher power, intelligent design mindset over and over. Well it turns out im not a bi-polar skitzo with a high IQ im a INTP personality and im not alone. i fell so much better now!

Type
    ENTP

Split

I took the liberty of moving your post to its own welcome thread. I think it's going to be a fun thread.
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.

Type
    INTP
    Good looking out!

Type
    Intp
    Isn't it Mardi Gras?? Whot on earth are you doing finding new internets frontiers to conquer when you could be out celebrating or just being goofy due to the excuse of Mardi Gras even? You totally are intp or something. Jk. Welcome to nerd central where we have better things to do than to act like normal people.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by aT?/?Ta View Post
    Im a Leo and as such I have very dominate Leo traits, but they only are basic at best.
    As a putative INTP, have you discovered a causative mechanism that links "Leo traits" to the arrangement of the "heavenly bodies" at a specific time of the year? If so, where are the data?

Oh, and welcome.

Type
    INTP
    I have never attended a Mardi Gras based event in my life there fluckn retarded I hate crawfish they smell like sour cooch, I dont live anywhere near a swamp or a bayou and i personally have only captured 1 alligater and he was kinda small. I live at the top of the state were unfortunately we lack the hoards of bead throwing retards and drunk tourists screaming "Show us your Boobs" and then follow us down 2 the french quarter so we can stab you, robe you and rape your girlfriend. But we more than make up for it with an abundance of pinetrees, deerstands, methheads, and Kunrty Dumb Ass People! Leo is a fire sign and has the sun as its ruling planet which give me the traits i mentioned early you know because the sun is the Brightest Star and the Center of the Universe. I would say the causiative mechanism is the fact that I SHINE ALL YEAR ROUND!

I CAN'T FIND THE ACCURATE EMOTICON.

Type
    Intp
    So, about Mardi Gras. Yes, wankers and muggles abound. But, so do they in most any venue of life. I certainly won't let them ruin a perfectly good time to celebrate some fal de rah, just for fun and mostly for excellent music. If I did that I would have missed every awesome concert I ever went to in my life, not to mention grad school.. Wankers is everywhere. Don't let it ruin your day. As a Leo, you may just be more assertive, out-going, lead your own way, cut your own path, blaze your own trail, etc. I'm a Cancer / homebody-- solid to my core, however. However. However. If I wants to see something or be there, I find my own little core group of cool nerds and I can hang. I go with my strengths. Solid, no doubt. On that note, I love jazz, blues, and lots of rock, some ska and oh, nm. I like some people and a ton of music. I'll let it go at that. I would like to look into Mardi gras parties that are not in New Orleans lol, since like you, I really don't like stink much. New Orleans is such a cute, adorable, historic town, too. It's a pity really. But, that's life and that is the nature of what Mardi gras celebrates. Life. Life's like that (Avril).

As one of my buddies from Baton Rouge told me, I can keep loving all the sea food I want and it doesn't even have to involve crawdads, okay? We actually shared some great sea food meals together. Like him, I keep an open mind. Life goes better that way and it's far less exhausting, too.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INTP
    Lafayette and Shreveport have an ok Mardi Gras Creaux, and yes there are Wankers everywhere you go and Im sure Mardi Gras in New Orleans isnt near as out of control as it was before Hurricane Katrina and George Bush killed all the black people lol. Dont misunderstand my previous statements as anti Louisiana propaganda. I love my state but every tv show that comes out about Louisiana only concentrate on a small percentage of the vastly diverse melting pot of humanity that is Louisiana. I just hate bein identified as a Cajun because im from LA. I grew up with the best cooks in the world cooking Sunday dinner every week. I enjoy cooking I can cook most nethang u can thank of and cook it Well. I love ALL music and go thru stages i may be jamming Kevin Gates and Lil Boosie Gangsta ass music 2day and Johnny Cash tomorrow. I have always ben a loner i had only a few very close friends the closest of those was recently sentenced to 40 yrs in Angola another is 1 yr into a 15 yr federal joint and 1 was found stuffed in a culvert a few yrs ago. So u can understand my sunny outlook on life in the pines!

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by aT?/?Ta View Post
    I have always ben a loner i had only a few very close friends the closest of those was recently sentenced to 40 yrs in Angola another is 1 yr into a 15 yr federal joint and 1 was found stuffed in a culvert a few yrs ago. So u can understand my sunny outlook on life in the pines!
    Being a friend of yours seems dangerous.