Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: March 2014 Goals

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

March 2014 Goals

What do you want to accomplish this month?

Type
    xxxx
    no clear goals other than work deadlines, but i'm trying to treat work as if it's a video game like the sims instead of allowing it to take over my life and identity, so i won't include beating deadlines as "my goals." (i'm good at the sims and i miss that game. i get really into the strategy.)

i just wanna get into a steady rhythm of learning, producing, growing and feeding myself, while staying healthy and maintaining important relationships.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I've got a short list of tasks that will probably take me a long time to accomplish:

Get rid of things
    Make my website functional
    Get all the documentation together that I need to support my visa application
    Health and wellness stuff, including maybe getting a chiropractor to check out my gravelly sounding neck.

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate
    Apply to film school. Both of them. Application deadline for one of them is today through Wednesday and I haven't even started on my portfolio yet.

Type
    INTP
    Just keep swimming.

get out of NEET (no education, employment, or training) jail. we're both applying to school and trying into job. dear god let something just stick. new goal: wait with grace and try not to be a little bitch about it. I'm really sick of bitchy SJ gatekeepers shitting on my life because they don't like my haircut or lack of persuasiveness. newer goal: get a haircut.
    Last edited by flurps; 03-03-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Type
    INTP
    Go diving!

Type
    INTP
    I still seriously need to focus on fighting depression and getting a job. SO I will retry Februarys goals (as I failed them rather spectacularly).

March actions:
    - get som daylight and fresh air every day (at least 15 minutes)
    - stop watching stupid daytime television, at least substitute part of it with a little decluttering, excercise and creative writing
    - apply for 20 jobs
    I was Isagel in another place....

Type
    INTP
    I had a list of things for January and February that I didn't do. I'm not going to repost it because I know I'm not going to do those things this month.

My only goal for this month is to get through the month. Remodeling work is going on at both home and work. Plus I have plans every weekend this month (except maybe the last.) I'm tired already.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Leak View Post
    I had a list of things for January and February that I didn't do. I'm not going to repost it because I know I'm not going to do those things this month.
    That's the spirit! More of us have to rise up and fight back against gator and her nefarious SJ ways.