Thread: Post M or not.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner

Post M or not.

Make your thousandth post here(If you remember).

or

Type some fact containing a roman numeral like so:

My game is almost done and it has XX levels ready so far, but I want it to have at least C levels.

CCLVIII extra points if you do both.

Here is a picture of me looking for people to post in this thread:
    Last edited by ~h4ct6al~; 08-18-2014 at 06:25 AM.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INfj
    A roman goes into a bar and holds up two fingers. "Five beers, please."
    Empty your mind. Be formless. Shapeless. Like water. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

Type
    INTP
    Aaaaannd, the bartender was roman as well, so he puts up his two fingers and slapped his hand!

Type
    INFP
    I ate III tablespoons of butter for breakfast then thought fuck it and ate all VIII; going direct to Heaven, going direct the other way, it is the season of Light, it is the season of Darkness, etc.
    "Better not to feel too much until the crisis ends—and if it never ends, at least we’ll have suffered a little less, developed a useful dullness...The constant—and very real—fear of being hurt, the fear of death, of intolerable loss, or even of “mere” humiliation, leads each of us, the citizens and prisoners of the conflict, to dampen our own vitality, our emotional and intellectual range, and to cloak ourselves in more and more protective layers until we suffocate." - Toni Morrison

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Welp, I failed to get the others after M, but this is post number V!

I must be an addict.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces