Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! I have fallen into a FB nostalgia trap!

Type
    INTP

HELP! I have fallen into a FB nostalgia trap!

How do I escape?

Go!
    You're using big words right now that you don't know the meaning of and you're capitalizing them. You shouldn't do that. ~Osito

Type
    INTP
    What is this "facebook" you speak of?

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    It's fake. It should be called fakebook.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

The NSA has tapped into the entire website? It's fair, though that they probably won't pay a ton of attention to any single individual if they aren't brown or trying to overthrow the government.

Type
    INTP
    If I had a dick, this is when I would tell the NSA to suck it.
    You're using big words right now that you don't know the meaning of and you're capitalizing them. You shouldn't do that. ~Osito

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Don't leave Facebook! Otherwise Monsanto might take over your Farmville.

Type
    INTP
    What's facebook nostalgia?

I like that it let's me know that a bunch of people I like in meatspace are secretly morons in public forums.

Type
    INTP
    Is this from seeking out former crushes to see what's up? The only thing I can suggest is setting a time limit before you go on. I liked the old way of searching. I could put in a school and a graduating class year and just go through line by line. Found a good number of people that I actually knew but wouldn't have thought to search for them or thought of their name w/out that ability. For me it was the novelty wearing off and just needing to get more done.

Are you making contact or just doing some stalking?

Type
    INTP
    Ish. The last thing I need are more dudes sniffing around my precious junkette.
    No, FB is the only contact I have with some of my extended and distant family, and being extended and distant i tend to like them better. I'm sure you understand.
    Anyway, I also have a stupid amount of old School chums on there and that night they got me and I couldn't escape! It was......icky.

Sent from my iPhone using magic

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Ish. The last thing I need are more dudes sniffing around my precious junkette.
    Is this a big problem? There's prolly a cream for that.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces