Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Half-baked ideas

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Research shows that a pet can improve your overall wellbeing. Research also shows that cleaning up poop, remembering to buy special food is a nuisance. This is to say nothing of the potential for property damage from a bored animal--a factor that by itself causes many landlords to prohibit them or require onerous deposits to offset the expected damage a pet will do. (Personally, I think they should have even larger deposits where children are involved.)

There are lots of reasons why having a pet is inconvenient. What if there were a way to have all the fun and almost none of the chores? Now there is: Petshare!

Most pets are very social creatures, so will be happy to bond with you and your co-masters. The pets will live at our made-for-pets facilities. They won't be locked into little cages or kenneled. They will be given a suitable stimulating and enjoyable environment suitable for a lifetime of fun frolic. They will also be given good food and quality healthcare as such needs arise--and of course, we pick up the poo so you don't have to!

There are many pay options available to meet any budget, but please note that outside of our platinum package, we cannot guarantee that any specific resident will be available for your playtime. Platinum plan holders may reserve a particular animal for a specific playtime date, and every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that that pet is available at that time. However, the health and wellbeing of the animal supersedes, and if it is necessary to break your playdate, and a suitable surrogate cannot be agreed on, we will credit additional time to your PlayAccount, so you can catch up when we're sure they are ready to play again.

Your subscription fees go to the care an maintenance of the animals and their facility and help us ensure the best of living for our furry, feathered, and even scaly friends!

PetShare: We Care, For You.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    undercookedlightbulbcake.com

One day there will be a website there and they'll call me a visionary.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    cooking oil recycler kitchen countertop gadget

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    waterproof to-do writing board/display for inside the shower wall cuz i keep forgetting to exfoliate
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Banned
    Type
    XXXX
    The use of yellow and purple for hot and cold instead of red and blue. Create new visual associations!

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubjay View Post
    The use of yellow and purple for hot and cold instead of red and blue. Create new visual associations!
    objectionnnn. reminds me of the fucking lakers.

Banned
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    objectionnnn. reminds me of the fucking lakers.
    Counterpoint... .the covers of the Foundation Series by Isaac Asimov.

Type
    INTP
    Outside vented garbage cans. For those with vented ranges, just run a hose from the duct to a port in the garbage can. No more stinky garbage!
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Outside vented garbage cans. For those with vented ranges, just run a hose from the duct to a port in the garbage can. No more stinky garbage!
    Instead, New and Improved: Hot Stinky Garbage!

I'm not seeing the selling points on this one.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INtP
    Should forum members be allowed to carry concealed weapons around the community?