Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207
Results 2,061 to 2,068 of 2068

Thread: I just saw...

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring
    I went to Mordor today... Thinking of skiing off Mt Doom tomorrow.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    I went to Mordor today... Thinking of skiing off Mt Doom tomorrow.

WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    intp
    Haha...

Skinned up Ruapehu (where they filmed most of the Mordor shots) to the crater today which was quite nice.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    Haha...

Skinned up Ruapehu (where they filmed most of the Mordor shots) to the crater today which was quite nice.

so beautiful... that looks NOTHING like mordor, lol. but mordor is beautiful in its own way.

my dream is to visit new zealand and mordor one day. have a spooky backpacking trip into the depths of moria then die in the shire
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    intp
    so beautiful... that looks NOTHING like mordor, lol. but mordor is beautiful in its own way.

my dream is to visit new zealand and mordor one day. have a spooky backpacking trip into the depths of moria then die in the shire
    There was a major film set going on in the photo below which on the above photo is to the far left and about half way up. That was accessible by road as it's by the bottom lift on the ski field.

I used to live about 20 km behind Samwise Gamgee's right shoulder. I broke my ankle rock climbing about 10 metres to the right of Sam.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Ozark, Season 2

Very good ending.
    If there were comparisons to Breaking Bad before, this will really push it over the top. I'm starting to think of that woman as Wendy White.

Type
    INtP
    Active Measures--documentary on Hulu. I had known a lot of the tidbits, but had largely ignored a lot of the recent history about Ukrainian elections upheaval. I thought it was also interesting that supporting Ukrainian independence was removed from the Republican platform and even McCain was surprised/unnerved by that development. Good watch for anyone who is interested to know why people are interested in "the Russia thing."

Type
    INXj
    Binge-watched The Dragon Prince on Netflix. If you get passed through the framerate, you’ll probably appreciate how interesting the story is. Animé, dragons, dark magic = the right formula for me I guess. Looking forward to Season 2.

The Greatest Showman
    Wow. The story, acting, costume design, soundtrack all great. A personal favorite musical since Into The Woods.