Page 549 of 549 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549
Results 5,481 to 5,485 of 5485

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Table Cloth Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    Didn't like this dude at work when I first met him cuz hes a douchebag but he was such a douchebag that I ended up respecting him for it, but I don't give him that compliment on the job, might get the wrong idea. Every time I see him I have to suppress evil hysterical laughter, but sometimes I'm just like fuck it. He even asks me "Ahh can I get half of that" [Boston cream pie] but I'm like fuck it brah, id ask me the same thing.
    constants, variables, memes

Type
    INTP
    You know you've got issues when you read the news headline "Parents launch appeal after student son found in Marshmallow land" then you think "eh" read it again and realise it says "Student found dead in marshland"

But I still giggled.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    intp
    Sigh; that time of year again...

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Customs lady says "who's bringing the books" and I said me, she opened my suitcase of books and literally made this face.

Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    lots of predator sightings lately. today for the first time i saw a hawk go after my chickens. it wasn’t very big but i know of at least one species of hawk around here that goes after mammals & birds the size of my silkie. to hawks, chickens must be like really phat quail.

now there’s that to watch out for, along with the coyotes...

i strung up some old CDs onto twine to make a shiny banner to deter hawks. (looks/feels very festive, hah.) i wonder what else i could be doing?
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD