Page 603 of 603 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603
Results 6,021 to 6,023 of 6023

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    INTP
    Got a mange riddled fox visiting my mom's garden... Now a got a "treatment" project to work on.

Honestly, starved and/or ill animals all over the place. Wish they'd stop landing on my doorstep and guilting me.

Also feel chronically tired, got serious post natal insomnia.

Baby sitting for my uncle & his partner tonight. Really can't be arsed but it's her best friends birthday, and she recently lost her mom. Best gift I could give her is her best friend (via babysitting).

Spose I best get used to this whole baby sitting thing, if I want the same in return.

Blehh.

I want to live in a dark room and binge Netflix for a week.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    I want to get good at archery so I can start hunting squirrels. And raccoons.

Type
    INTP
    Leave the squirrels alone

Ever feel guilty about jumping in immediately after somebody else's rant and stealing the limelight?

Some cunt has had their car parked in front of the house for nearly a week now. Precisely in front where Rev's car should be.

I've been keeping an eye out but have not seen who it belongs to, it hasn't moved once. It's really grating on me now.

We have gas works being done on the street and it made it really difficult for the gas men to work. They knocked all the local doors trying to find the driver to no avail.

Got half a mind to fucking key it... I only hesitate because 1) would it be obvious it was me for its OBVIOUS inconvenience? 2) It's already in substandard condition, so I might achieve very little.

Actually might run a tax check on it.
    Hopefully it's untaxed and I can report the bastard thing. (!)
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)