Page 708 of 708 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708
Results 7,071 to 7,077 of 7077

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    intp
    A school bus just got hit by a train outside my sisters house. Bus drivers dead but 40 kids appear to be mostly OK. My sister is a nurse so I hope she's up to date with her Grey's Anatomy mass casualty viewing...

They've been on the property for a couple of years and my first thought when I went there was the crossing was just waiting for an accident (a couple of my high school classmates have died in train crashes).

Type
    isfp
    Jesus fuck people are delusional, I'm a sociopath, or something else. The fucking blanket social media posts "thanks for all the birthday wishes!" Like fuck we get it. People wrote on your wall to say happy birthday, we get it it's your fucking birthday jesus fuck who gives a shit. Just--fuck, who fucking cares? You're like 42 years old bro who gives a fuckin shit. Then I get to scroll my timeline and see a fucking thank you about your god damn birthday yet again, fucking christ who cares. Someone saying happy birthday on social media while they're taking a shit on the toilet scrolling their phone is the equivalent of passing someone and saying "how you doin?" and not giving a shit about the response. Let it die. Let it fucking die dude. The thanks all for the birthday wishes post is an unnecessary lengthy response to how you doin. Christ almighty. Quit bringing it up. Take your toilet time birthday wishes and let it go we don't need a fucking sequel.

Societal egress and ennui Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Jesus fuck people are delusional, I'm a sociopath, or something else. The fucking blanket social media posts "thanks for all the birthday wishes!" Like fuck we get it. People wrote on your wall to say happy birthday, we get it it's your fucking birthday jesus fuck who gives a shit. Just--fuck, who fucking cares? You're like 42 years old bro who gives a fuckin shit. Then I get to scroll my timeline and see a fucking thank you about your god damn birthday yet again, fucking christ who cares. Someone saying happy birthday on social media while they're taking a shit on the toilet scrolling their phone is the equivalent of passing someone and saying "how you doin?" and not giving a shit about the response. Let it die. Let it fucking die dude. The thanks all for the birthday wishes post is an unnecessary lengthy response to how you doin. Christ almighty. Quit bringing it up. Take your toilet time birthday wishes and let it go we don't need a fucking sequel.
    I removed my birthday from Facebook a while ago because I was tired of wishing other people happy birthday.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Huh? That's a perfectly reasonable way to thank a lot of people without making a lot of posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Now we know... Asteroids Champion ACow's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Works View Post
    I removed my birthday from Facebook a while ago because I was tired of wishing other people happy birthday.
    I have a couple of birthdays for public sources that have no right to ask for such information :P This just brings with it the awkwardness of people/places wishing you a happy birthday throughout the year. Not sure if that's better or worse...

Type
    isfp
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Huh? That's a perfectly reasonable way to thank a lot of people without making a lot of posts.
    Agreed, that is reasonable