Page 713 of 713 FirstFirst ... 213613663703711712713
Results 7,121 to 7,129 of 7129

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    intp
    Holy crap; $87,000 for a TV. It rolls up just in case you can't afford a decent sized room to stick it in...

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    has anyone else noticed the ginormous explosion of black women dating/marrying white men?

source: the cancers that are tik tok and instagram

all those BF/WM interracial couple commercials i was complaining about previously weren't lying
    Good for them. It means taboos on both sides are easing up, widening the playing field for everyone.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    has anyone else noticed the ginormous explosion of black women dating/marrying white men?

source: the cancers that are tik tok and instagram

all those BF/WM interracial couple commercials i was complaining about previously weren't lying
    Identity politics are fashionable lifestyle choices now.. progressive media propaganda... It's been happening at an exponential rate here in the UK too, now its a rare phenomenon to see a white couple, or white people at all (in things like advertisements). Getting ridiculous. Don't listen to the progressives, there's nothing organic about this at all. We have new political parties forming over what's now deemed the "culture wars".

I'm thinking of joining the Heritage Party, but there's also other options I'm exploring.
    If Biden is the answer... what the fuck was the question?!

>> Insert ad hominem <<

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    We have new political parties forming over what's now deemed the "culture wars".

I'm thinking of joining the Heritage Party, but there's also other options I'm exploring.

We had one of those. QAnon wankers. Got shit on by the whole country in last weeks election.

Type
    isfp
    Dear brother whom I love very dearly,
    You didn't really think it was going to work with a woman who had the wedding at 7am on a Sunday (Mother's Day), did you?

Not saying my judgment is crystal clear, but ffs divorce the lady already and call it a day.

Type
    intp
    They pulled an old Rogers K92 steam locomotive out of a stream bank where it had been buried for 58 years. This is what steam trains are supposed to look like...

Type
    isfp
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    They pulled an old Rogers K92 steam locomotive out of a stream bank where it had been buried for 58 years. This is what steam trains are supposed to look like...

Damn that's gorgeous

Type
    intp
    Ice Man gets his 6th Indy car title. Kiwis can fly...

Type
    intp
    I forgot how heated our election was. The Greens and libertarian ACT with blood on the floor
    Last edited by jyng1; Today at 03:52 AM.