Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 5700

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    xNxx
    Intermittent fasting can be eat double one day don't eat the next day too. 16/8 is the lowest buy-in where it still can be called IF. I do 16/8 (stop eating at 10pm, start eating at 2 pm) and I start to feel the caginess right before I eat at 2. It's not "skipping breakfast" because you make up the calories. It just helps with diet compliance and gives you a little relief from your IGF-1. Some people also work out fasted, which requires a bit of adjustment.

Type
    INTP
    Been crunching numbers.. and it might be more cost effective for me and Rev to split up

We learn this now, as we both just move to a new god damned city.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Some people also work out fasted, which requires a bit of adjustment.
    I find an analgesic is a pretty good adjustment--working out while hungry can give me a nuisance headache, and the glass of water to go with it helps too. Possibly by replacing the water lost by not eating.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    Somehow I missed this news report: Oct 2, 2018 - 'One Click Closer to Annihilation
    Last week Washington threatened Iran, Syria, China, Venezuela and Russia'

Safe to say I won't be ready for a Nuclear Winter.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Been crunching numbers.. and it might be more cost effective for me and Rev to split up

We learn this now, as we both just move to a new god damned city.
    I mean, obviously there are considerations other than money.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Intermittent fasting can be eat double one day don't eat the next day too. 16/8 is the lowest buy-in where it still can be called IF. I do 16/8 (stop eating at 10pm, start eating at 2 pm) and I start to feel the caginess right before I eat at 2. It's not "skipping breakfast" because you make up the calories. It just helps with diet compliance and gives you a little relief from your IGF-1. Some people also work out fasted, which requires a bit of adjustment.
    if you’re making up the calories later without changing your diet, how does it help?

people just rave about this from the context of weight loss and idgi

(i’m not trying to lose weight)
    Cut out all these exclamation points. An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    I mean, obviously there are considerations other than money.
    There are... But my education is also one of them.

This child maintenance bill detrimentally effects what I'd usually be entitled to, monetary wise and freedom (to enter education) wise.

Been researching this quite heavily since yesterday, and now I hate feminists and feel pity for fathers (mainly, although applies to less to women) who are disproportionately taken to the cleaners over Child Maintenance.

Spoke to Rev about all this, and I'm committed to doing what needs to be done to pay the bills - we've both uprooted our lives, suppose I can't give up now ... But I'm 110% not happy about the monetary discrimination happening towards "second families".
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    if you’re making up the calories later without changing your diet, how does it help?

people just rave about this from the context of weight loss and idgi

(i’m not trying to lose weight)
    It helps with diet compliance because you might not get hungry until the very end of your fasted state, and then you can eat large meals. Personally I find that easier to manage than eating several small meals a day.

Rocket Scientist Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    I have a rant, but I'm too tired right now, so I'm just gonna pocket of air it. Came out of a crazy relationship, where they're like "omg you're so toxic" but I think she was the toxic one. To sum it up, it was just like that end scene from the first hangover. That explains it perfectly. But long story short, I feel happier and not bummed out at all.

Memelogical qoutient

Type
    INTP
    That bored, I'm considering sorting through hundreds of bookmarks.. wonder crap I'll find stashed in there.