Page 648 of 648 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648
Results 6,471 to 6,473 of 6473

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    ISFP
    Pulse shooter guy had Classes D and G security licenses and worked for G4S for nearly a decade, something I wasn't aware of. I thought he was just a disgruntled student or something (didn't care to ever read his bio because he's not worth thinking about)
    flat tire ferarri

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Pulse shooter guy had Classes D and G security licenses and worked for G4S for nearly a decade, something I wasn't aware of. I thought he was just a disgruntled student or something (didn't care to ever read his bio because he's not worth thinking about)
    What?

I have spoken

Type
    INTP
    I've always had this weird 6th sense, that I'm pretty sure originates from my gut. I can't explain it adequately, but I always get a feeling that's somethings going to happen before it does. I've always managed to sum up new people within just a few short minutes and my general assessment usually holds true over (a life) time. I generally intuit a lot of things, I don't usually have to put a lot of thought into things, not when my gut or spidey senses are tingling anyway. What I intuit is usually backed up by facts after the fact. Not trying to be a braggard, but it can be uncanny sometimes.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.