Page 481 of 558 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5580

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    INTP
    I don't even know who's British in the fluoride thread and I'm not black but whenever I see it I say "British people talkin' 'bout teeth..." in a black accent. To myself though.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    intp
    US tariffs could be a boon for the rest of the world's soya bean producers... https://qz.com/1224642/see-the-us-ex...ractive-chart/

Type
    XXXX
    I saw Ryan Zinke, our secretary of the interior, on the street today. I drove two hours to the nearest large town from here to buy boots, and when I was leaving, I drove through downtown and there he was in everyday street clothes. He's originally from this town, and I guess yesterday he made his way from Washington to sign a water compact on the Reservation where I live. I don't know if I care for the guy or not, but it was an experience nonetheless.
    "Long live the weeds and the wilderness!"

Type
    XXXX
    Actually now that I think about it, he may have been going to this big NRA conference there.

...Fuck Ryan Zinke.
    "Long live the weeds and the wilderness!"

Type
    INTP
    I read about so much nonsense going on with landlords, co-op boards, etc., that if I live in an apartment, I'd like it to be middle class public housing because I'd have more faith in the government, but my search found that only in foreign countries.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    Listening to my house mate having a heated discussion with her boyfriend - well, not listening, but I can bloody hear.

She's on the verge of tears saying She's depressed, shes hardly done any work, and shes feeling insecure because he keeps talking about breaking up with her.

Shes like "I'm feeling insecure, whats the root cause of that insecurity? You! Threatening to break up with me all the time! Whats the solution? For you to stop saying that!"

Aha. It's odd because she always claims he's the needy one.

I think she's an EXTJ and he's a ESFJ.

She reminds me of me when they are together.. she's definitely bossy and always questioning his methods.
    He reminds me of Rev and always wants to please... But apparently the roles are reversed when it comes to the tension of long distance.

Me and Seb were talking about her the other week, not nastily, but we both agreed that over hearing her telephone sessions are like listening to a pantomime, as we try to decipher if those are wails of happiness or sadness, from behind the closed door
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    My supermarket switched to the thicker reusable bags that are supposed to be more environmentally friendly because they're reusable up to 100-something times. I want to know if there's a study that shows that working out. I'll recycle mine like I recycled the old ones but I won't reuse them and a lot of people probably throw them in the trash. People who do reuse them are probably going to put them in the packing area after they've been on the floor a bunch of times, then my groceries are going to be there. It already bothers me that I have to touch the outer packaging of items that could be contaminated, like bread or raisins or cheese, then I touch the food. Now the packaging will have touched dirty floors!

Type
    INTP
    Stormy Daniels isn't pretty and I'd kick her out of bed.

Type
    IXTP
    Who knows?

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    My supermarket switched to the thicker reusable bags that are supposed to be more environmentally friendly because they're reusable up to 100-something times. I want to know if there's a study that shows that working out. I'll recycle mine like I recycled the old ones but I won't reuse them and a lot of people probably throw them in the trash.
    You should go to Germany where they don't provide any bags or containers for your groceries.