Page 600 of 600 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600
Results 5,991 to 5,993 of 5993

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Would it work if he were in a chair, suspended from the ceiling on a chain, or even bungee cord, or does he needed to be fully suspended. I guess I'm asking if dampening him would suffice.
    Something like this, perhaps?

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Would it work if he were in a chair, suspended from the ceiling on a chain, or even bungee cord, or does he needed to be fully suspended. I guess I'm asking if dampening him would suffice.
    Build an out of ground pool inside and have him sneeze in that, while floating.

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    I don't think suspending him from the ceiling works because the forces would still travel to the ceiling and the through the beams of the structure, so could still trigger the device by vibration alone. Depending on where the tribble is and the chain of surfaces that connect it to the wall, it might even be easier for the force to be the cause.

The only way to truly decouple the force of the sneeze from the sound without resorting to recording devices and decibel verification, would be if they were both in freefall.
    Maybe he just needs some rubber flanges, or even a spring. I think the bungee cord might absorb it.
    I'm picturing Sista's dad in a sex swing, hanging from the ceiling with bungee cord, sneezing into a gimp mask.