Page 712 of 713 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713 LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 7129

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    INTP
    ^Do you get another shot?

I got out of my first school. You don't need to stay at your first placement forever.

Type
    eNTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    I fail tomorrow outright after my last run. I'm a little bummed because I hate failing, but its inevitable.

I had no incentive to pass when my attainable placement options were New York or San Juan-- this sent me down the shitter. But to be fair, I'm not right for the job. After all of this. Meh it stings a little bit.
    Failure stings, but it can be useful. Don't let it go to waste.
    I'm suspicious of people who say they'll die for a flag but won't wear a mask for their neighbor.

Type
    isfp
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
    ^Do you get another shot?

I got out of my first school. You don't need to stay at your first placement forever.
    No, and I don't want another shot. The same exact scenario I got a 32 on, my classmate got a 9 on it. We had the same scenario. He failed today. My other friend failed outright today too. I'll be tomorrow, and I'm okay with it.

Met with them both a few minutes ago and they told me during outprocessing they were asked if they're ex military (I suppose there are possibly further opportunities for vets). So when I outprocess tomorrow I'm excited to see if there are other opportunities for me. Shiiiiiet, I'd love a job as a gate guard. I'll take just about anything they have. Although I mostly fantasize about working in the produce department somewhere for the rest of my life doing the bare minimum.

Wellp, 4/8 made it
    Last edited by roki; 10-07-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    No, and I don't want another shot. The same exact scenario I got a 32 on, my classmate got a 9 on it. We had the same scenario. He failed today. My other friend failed outright today too. I'll be tomorrow, and I'm okay with it.

Met with them both a few minutes ago and they told me during outprocessing they were asked if they're ex military (I suppose there are possibly further opportunities for vets). So when I outprocess tomorrow I'm excited to see if there are other opportunities for me. Shiiiiiet, I'd love a job as a gate guard. I'll take just about anything they have. Although I mostly fantasize about working in the produce department somewhere for the rest of my life doing the bare minimum.

Wellp, 4/8 made it
    You took your shot. I respect that.

As a fellow psych major who might be facing layoffs in the next couple weeks, the drawing board just sucks ass.
    Last edited by oxyjen; 10-08-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Type
    INTP
    When I look at everything happening in Lebanon today I see the future of our entire society.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    When I look at everything happening in Lebanon today I see the future of our entire society.
    Yup.
    If Biden is the answer... what the fuck was the question?!

>> Insert ad hominem <<

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    As a partially Lebanese person, yes, that's correct. In the future, we will have a global Phoenician society of unprecedented grandeur.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    As a partially Lebanese person, yes, that's correct. In the future, we will have a global Phoenician society of unprecedented grandeur.
    .........Hmmmmm.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    Moar alphabet! (That is quite grand, actually)
    At this point, my drop of ocean water is mostly salt

Type
    isfp
    has anyone else noticed the ginormous explosion of black women dating/marrying white men?

source: the cancers that are tik tok and instagram

all those BF/WM interracial couple commercials i was complaining about previously weren't lying