Page 542 of 542 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542
Results 5,411 to 5,413 of 5413

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    I think it was pretty clear I was referring to the area in the picture you posted, or are you that easily confused by commonly used colloquial descriptions?
    They missed a couple: The obesity belt and the diabetes belt (they're not fat at the southern end of America, just in the south of North America).

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    They missed a couple: The obesity belt and the diabetes belt (they're not fat at the southern end of America, just in the south of North America).
    Yeah... you didn't strike me as someone who would know what the word 'colloquial' meant.

It's really ironic that you think Americans are stupid (that's the term used to describe citizens of the U.S., you know, so you don't get confused again).

Anyway, look, I get it man. If I lived in a town of 200 people in a country that no one gave a fuck about I'd probably be pretty bitter too. If saying negative things about citizens of more important countries is what you need to do just to get yourself through the day, well, you do what you need to do.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    If saying negative things about citizens of more important countries

Haha. That actually made me laugh.