Page 598 of 600 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600 LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 5992

Thread: Little pockets of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

  1. #5971
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,979
    My kids funny...

    She just sat there smiling at me the whole time she was taking a shit, and smiled harder when she strained

    It was hilarious and creepy.

    Waiting on my book to arrive, wish it would hurry up.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  2. #5972
    Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,173
    A few weeks ago my fiancée was out of town so I went to a club for the night, a famous DJ was playing there and tix were only $35 so why not. Well apparently I drank too much because memory got spotty and next thing I remember I was getting pinned down by security guards on the ground... they even handcuffed me with something. I was ranting and raving about human trafficking going on inside the club. I don’t remember why but I was absolutely convinced that the club was involved in human trafficking. Eventually they let me go but that conviction stayed with me afterwards during the evening. I still can’t figure out why I believed something like that, I don’t usually come up with conspiracy theories, even when I’m drunk.

  3. #5973
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    A few weeks ago my fiancée was out of town so I went to a club for the night, a famous DJ was playing there and tix were only $35 so why not. Well apparently I drank too much because memory got spotty and next thing I remember I was getting pinned down by security guards on the ground... they even handcuffed me with something. I was ranting and raving about human trafficking going on inside the club. I don’t remember why but I was absolutely convinced that the club was involved in human trafficking. Eventually they let me go but that conviction stayed with me afterwards during the evening. I still can’t figure out why I believed something like that, I don’t usually come up with conspiracy theories, even when I’m drunk.
    Weird.. you should investigate/keep an eye on the establishment, unless you're prone to delusions when drunk?
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  4. #5974
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,979
    The world now so cruel, it kills me on the inside.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  5. #5975
    Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Weird.. you should investigate/keep an eye on the establishment, unless you're prone to delusions when drunk?
    The only delusion I’m typically prone to is that I’m not all that drunk and in fact should drink more.

  6. #5976
    Senior Member rokki balbotox's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,533
    Bust my balls about the donuts one more time, Gary from maintenance. I'll smear fucking chocolate icing on my face like war paint and flip every 4 pack of blueberry muffins we have onto the floor then step on them, similar to Dave Chappelle kicking the couch that one time, and you'll be vacuuming up morsels for 6 hours. Fuck yo donuts, Gary. I won't stop there, either. That's just the beginning, Gary. Once I'm finished with that, I'll kick unboxed icecream cakes underneath the bread wall. Once they thaw and harden up a little bit, Gary, you'll be fucking scraping crummy dairy cement up like gum off the sidewalks of Singapore.

  7. #5977
    Member Stigmata's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    Bust my balls about the donuts one more time, Gary from maintenance. I'll smear fucking chocolate icing on my face like war paint and flip every 4 pack of blueberry muffins we have onto the floor then step on them, similar to Dave Chappelle kicking the couch that one time, and you'll be vacuuming up morsels for 6 hours. Fuck yo donuts, Gary. I won't stop there, either. That's just the beginning, Gary. Once I'm finished with that, I'll kick unboxed icecream cakes underneath the bread wall. Once they thaw and harden up a little bit, Gary, you'll be fucking scraping crummy dairy cement up like gum off the sidewalks of Singapore.
    YEAH GARY!


  8. #5978
    singularity precursor Limes's Avatar
    Type
    INTJ
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,407
    Gary, earlier that day


  9. #5979
    Senior Member rokki balbotox's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,533
    shes got a possum AND a toad in her house

    IM CALLING DR PHIL

  10. #5980
    Senior Member rokki balbotox's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,533
    I cant believe my eyes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •